Octomom update - she went down that road.

Originally Posted by kangaroobombs

Link?

nerd.gif

You know "Coctomom" was on pay-per-view a couple of days back...
She genuinely disgusts me though. As a person and in terms of appearance. She's trash.

I just went to the site that employed her.
$19.99 to see octomom pleasure herself?
i8v5fpoeoa9ln.gif

nerd.gif

Wasn't sure it was officially out but I watched an ep of TMZ and just off reactions I'd like to see this
laugh.gif

Any reviews?

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

She sounded like a deaf calf being slaughtered when she rode the sybian on Howard Stern.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Dug it up to laugh at this. Not sorry.

Originally Posted by iYen

I just went to the site that employed her.
$19.99 to see octomom pleasure herself?
i8v5fpoeoa9ln.gif
id rather pay the 20$ here...
then that other scam she runnin where they charge you $20 a minute to talk to her!!! 
roll.gif

saw it. Um...
It IS small an weird looking and she's obviously either someone that doesn't do anything a lot or someone that hasn't done anything at all based off of how the fact that she couldn't really use the toy like females normally would.
It doesn't seem like its that deep. She hasn't been broken in.

She's weird looking for sure tho.

Originally Posted by debs 168

saw it. Um...
It IS small an weird looking and she's obviously either someone that doesn't do anything a lot or someone that hasn't done anything at all based off of how the fact that she couldn't really use the toy like females normally would.
It doesn't seem like its that deep. She hasn't been broken in.

She's weird looking for sure tho.

I guess she was telling the truth. She says she never has sex and even after 4 natural births (I think all the other were c-section), her box is still small. She said she had someone coaching her the whole time she was masturbating and when she came, it was her first time ever.

Back
Top Bottom