Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

FA dudes knew y'all out of states dudes couldn't handle it. They were glad y'all made it easy for them to eat straight up that inventory.:lol:
Naw they are Usually pretty fair and organized when it comes to releasing the unclaimed pairs to those waiting in line for them

FA dudes knew y'all out of states dudes couldn't handle it. They were glad y'all made it easy for them to eat straight up that inventory.:lol:
thats the game and they deserve those pairs they barely make anything im sure all those rare pairs make for a healthy holiday bonus.

Unfortunately, I had to pass up on my pair due to other priorities. Hope one of you NT members got off the wait list for the size 10 I had hit on.

Unfortunately, I had to pass up on my pair due to other priorities. Hope one of you NT members got off the wait list for the size 10 I had hit on.
why not just scoop them and pass them on to a enter for retail
or ask if anyone wants ur pair and them have them give u the cash to scoop them

8C53982C-EC04-4E89-B449-5C56CC064241.jpeg
Hit on the Kith Raffle (first time winning any raffle). Still in shock that I received that email....didn’t believe it till they handed me the bag LOL. Hope everyone hits tomorrow on SNKRS!
Woul it please be possible to take a detailed pic of the heel and post it it? I want to see the pattern so I can compare with a guy that I am going to trade.. thanks!

why not just scoop them and pass them on to a enter for retail
or ask if anyone wants ur pair and them have them give u the cash to scoop them
I actually wanted the pair to rock but there was no way I'd be able to make it with last minute planning, and forgot that the release was pushed back until I got that notification yesterday. I originally had everything planned for the initial release date. By the time @airraab had posted about changing your info to someone else's it was too late. Kinda bummed out about it, but it is what it is.

Anybody else got a $50 gift card from Nike for The Draw mishap they had a couple of weeks ago?

Any tips to the app tomorrow ? Can't afford this Lose ... D:

It’s completely random. Only thing that will help is to have as many SNKRS accounts going as possible. Gonna have a couple at the ready and hopefully hitting the purchase button doesn’t become an issue.

Back
Top Bottom