Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Snkrs is definitely gonna be crazy tomorrow
I just hope I’m actually able to try to purchase and be put in line(pending)
Last few drops I got spinning wheel and errors
At least when I’m pending I have a shot

So is it a draw or standard release?

Also, any other places that may drop online tomorrow?

I have never ever had luck with Nike/snkrs/ndc ever. The last time I ever copped anything worth talking about was Jordan IV Fire red laser pack, what was that, back in 2005 or something? F nike. I can usually cop multiple yeezy every release but never with Nike. Oh well, I’ll be joining the L train tomorrow with my 30+ burner accounts.

I have never ever had luck with Nike/snkrs/ndc ever. The last time I ever copped anything worth talking about was Jordan IV Fire red laser pack, what was that, back in 2005 or something? F nike. I can usually cop multiple yeezy every release but never with Nike. Oh well, I’ll be joining the L train tomorrow with my 30+ burner accounts.

Unless u have a bot or like 20 friends to help it. It’s FCFS half them accounts will be an L by the time u hit submit. Seeing as you have to manually click each one (granted u don’t have a bot)

The fact it will probably crash from the sheer number of people pressing the same thing at the same time. It’s ish show.

Also don’t refresh before the time. Refresh right at the time for best odds.

After two hours and missing every cop from DBs to yeezys yesterday I was about to call it when this pops up. I practically watched it drop on my feed. They arrive Wednesday. Thank you Nike!

Attachments

• IMG_4363.PNG
    IMG_4363.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 31
It’s completely random. Only thing that will help is to have as many SNKRS accounts going as possible. Gonna have a couple at the ready and hopefully hitting the purchase button doesn’t become an issue.
So one account on mobile and one account on desktop etc?

So can i use my account in multiple devices no biggie right ? God dammit feel completely noob

Bots eating tomorrow.

Snkrs gonna crash and you won’t even be able to hit purchase. The same thing that happened for the pigeon dunks except 6 times more bad. I’m trying on desktop not even wasting my time with mobile. I dont people even get in queue to buy these.

What happens if you try on desktop and mobile at the same time with the same account?

I did that and copped the All-Star 1s on that last restock. I was logged into desktop and mobile trying and was getting timeout error on both. After about three minutes and countless refreshes I was finally able to cop on mobile. When I refreshed desktop it showed "purchased."

on snkrs desktop, should i be on the product launch page prior to release or will it have a different page for when you can actually purchase the item?

Back
Top Bottom