Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I'm so ready to stop hearing about these wack ash off whites. Virgil Ablahblah blah. Dude comes off as a try hard.

Not true. Foot Locker figured it out. Best raffle system out there.

thanks, definitely gonna wear them.
definitely agree with this don’t have to put up with the of waking up stupid early and standing in line waiting for the store to open only to be told your size is sold out.

By raffle I'm assuming you mean some sort of app? Because raffles that rely on a human element are always susceptible to foul ****

By raffle I'm assuming you mean some sort of app? Because raffles that rely on a human element are always susceptible to foul ****

Yep. It's an app. Raffle is completely automated. Sign-up period is 4 days so that the app doesn't crash because of too many people entering all at once. Uses the loyalty program to weed out dummy entries. It's a brilliant solution that every company should use but I guess there is too much pride of ownership going on.

C3C5C793-277C-41F9-9195-9CF23A55C787.jpeg
Had to share. It’s so beautiful.

Saw this on FB! Is this suppose tohappen? If you look on GOAT, theres a picsimilar to this

Attachments

• B76A5FA4-2CBB-4CC5-8128-D53A5E22C5BD.jpeg
    B76A5FA4-2CBB-4CC5-8128-D53A5E22C5BD.jpeg
    82 KB · Views: 122
:D
Is all the effort to pull those out and situate them for a picture then put them back in box really worth it? Is stunting that ****ing important?
When you pay resale for all those pairs and need to get them off at a high price, Yes!!

Back
Top Bottom