Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

anymore restocks happening? can't believe i missed the eflash restock trying to get them kaws entries in

I hit on the Kaws raffle and was thinking about selling those for OW1s but those toe box issues got me hesitant.

1A135030-AEBA-48B1-B128-FAB12ABD6BAA.jpeg

2018’s pic via modernnotoriety
NEED BOTH OF THESE!

7D969B12-0803-4DDA-8D78-1EB45B162BFD.jpeg
F0EFD2E6-102C-40C3-BED6-056CAA5E45FF.jpeg

Would be something if these are the 1’s that is slated for next year as “part 2”
These were actually the pair that was to release first. However, Abloh decided against it due the color being all white. In an interview he stated that he wanted something to stand out more and in the ninth hour he went with the classic colorway that was released. It's cool they are thinking about releasing the initial draft though.

Lots of crep applied this am. Took laces out and got in the crevices where the bleeding happens, hope it helps
FullSizeRender-6.jpeg
IMG_3305.jpeg
IMG_3310.jpeg
IMG_3301.jpeg
Let us know how that works out once you give them a wear or two, I dont think anyone has came up with a fix for that tearing and bleeding issue.

Let us know how that works out once you give them a wear or two, I dont think anyone has came up with a fix for that tearing and bleeding issue.
The good news is, one of my pairs from Nike came with a minor bit of color bleed (like the red leather from one pair rubbed on the white from the other...or something like that), I used jason mark with a super soft brush and it came right out. So that's a good sign. I made sure to spray where there were any potential contact points with the red/white. Will keep you posted.

A little forewarning for those buying from StockX...

We looked into this for you, and any “extra” items from the Off-White release that has limited released items, are also in themselves very limited, and they were included with those orders while supplies lasted.
Some orders may, or may not come with extra laces.
At StockX, when we inspect every shoe, we are looking for two things: 1) Is the shoe authentic; and 2) Is the shoe in condition that would be expected and acceptable if purchased at retail (Nike).
We do not require the extra laces at this time. We do not hold ourselves to higher standards than provided by any major manufacturer or retailer.

Please let us know if you have additional questions. If you do not wish to keep your pair, you may always resell them on StockX.

Thanks,
Mark

Really want the OW AJ1... Will the prices drop or increase? Trying to figure out a good time to cop
I was lucky enough to get a pair (made a straight trade with a vaportmax I won with a friend who had the jordans) and I am not trying to hype the pair. I don't believe they will go down.. From what I have seen so far it reminds me of Fragment jordan 1 release. Price only went up and stayed there... :frown: I thought it would happen and got them at that time for 700euros a few weeks after release and in the end I had made the right choice

We looked into this for you, and any “extra” items from the Off-White release that has limited released items, are also in themselves very limited, and they were included with those orders while supplies lasted.
At StockX, when we inspect every shoe, we are looking for two things: 1) Is the shoe authentic; and 2) Is the shoe in condition that would be expected and acceptable if purchased at retail (Nike).
We do not require the extra laces at this time. We do not hold ourselves to higher standards than provided by any major manufacturer or retailer.

Please let us know if you have additional questions. If you do not wish to keep your pair, you may always resell them on StockX.

Thanks,
Mark
can you post the email...redacted of course. I'm still waiting on a pair from them and not accepting anything but what everyone at retail got.

Thanks,
Mark

Damn. So now everyone is going to keep the extra laces and resell those as well. Not smooth on StockX's part.

They seriously replied that included the phrase, “we do not hold ourselves to higher standards.” Smfh.

Reactions: You
That’s crazy to me. They sent back a pair of Just dons once because the pin wasn’t in the box set. Their standards have definitely slipped.

Back
Top Bottom