Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

From "Jan"

upload_2017-12-4_9-52-41.png

Stock X, the ponzi scheme of sneaker consignments.

That barber isn't jaded either. He was actually supplying them for quite some time.

I am not surprised at this people are purchasing apparel for the Air Jordan X Gatorade collection only to resell them for $75 over. Check eBay and you will see this.

WCS shoes were in ROMEOVILLE, IL. Funny name for a town. Vapormax slated for delivery tomorrow. Prestos from seller still en route to Stockx since 11/27. Interestingly, preso prices have shot up almost 10% since. 700 Wave runner prices also on the rise. I'm holding that one until it hits the $800-$900 range.

Does anyone know how many pairs of laces were with the off white x af1 lows? GOAT is telling me im missing white laces
Edit: not that it matters but my friend used my goat acc to sell his shoes

Does anyone know how many pairs of laces were with the off white x af1 lows? GOAT is telling me im missing white laces
Edit: not that it matters but my friend used my goat acc to sell his shoes

2 pairs of extra laces

1. black w orange tips
2. white w green tips

Thanks for the info on StockX, that's mad BS. I would be heated if I got that response. Yeah a person can expect factory flaws, maybe even a pair tried on that looks reasonable, not like a person ran down the street in them, but they definitely should all accessories included. If I go into any store or order from anywhere and something is missing I ask for the missing item(s), a replacement, a discount or my money back altogether. If not I take my business elsewhere. I would call PayPal in a case like this to get my money back.

Unfortunately, I had a "similar" problem with StockX yesterday while receiving an AJ1 Pinnacle Baroque Brown Damaged on the leather.
I had the same reply as yourself. I just confronted them on Paypal to make sure I can cancel that purchase.
Russ from StockX told me the shoes are "in fantastic condition" even though the leather is crushed and color off... He refuses to refund and ask me: TO SELL THEM BACK ON STOCKX... WTF?!?

I'm so upset! If I would receive an OW with the red worn off, I would just go nuts!

IMG_3871.JPG IMG_3872.JPG
IMG_3878.jpg

That "we do not hold ourselves to higher standards" line is just so cringe worthy. That's just really poor customer service to say you don't have high standards. They should at least say something like "We hold ourselves to the same standards as any major retailers do" or something along those lines.

That "we do not hold ourselves to higher standards" line is just so cringe worthy. That's just really poor customer service to say you don't have high standards. They should at least say something like "We hold ourselves to the same standards as any major retailers do" or something along those lines.

True, this is definitely my VERY LAST purchase with them. I will sure make everyone around me not buying from them AT ALL!
And it's sad, because I sold sneakers on StockX, and made sure every sneakers were in pristine DS condition!
It's really not professional.

SfockX is full of it. I’ve been using it all year, but I’m finally at the point where my collection is consolidated and I’m done buying anything at resale for the foreseeable future. Kicking them curbside. A good business model holds its customers in the highest regards.

That's crazy! I have had nothing but good from them I have bought 10 shoes but all before this explosion. A box on a pair of concords I bought was messed up and they showed me a picture and gave the option to return for refund or accept. The statement above that they sent is total BS

Actually its real. They send it to everyone who has issues now...
sad....
lol I think he meant its BS on their end, btw did anyone else's pair from the collection come w/ missing laces? my friend didnt receive one of the two and i checked goat and some people are also missing a set of spare laces

lol I think he meant its BS on their end, btw did anyone else's pair from the collection come w/ missing laces? my friend didnt receive one of the two and i checked goat and some people are also missing a set of spare laces

Yeh a lot of people are getting pairs without the full set of laces. My AJ1 came in without the green, which I really wanted. It might be a problem on Nike's end where enough weren't made.

Has anyone ever got fakes from Stockx, this would concern me since I have paid a great deal of money on purchases through stockx

There's been a couple of publicized instances especially early on. I usually do my own check based on fake education and other sites after I get them for my own sanity. I don't know whats slipping through these days with how busy they are.

There's been a couple of publicized instances especially early on. I usually do my own check based on fake education and other sites after I get them for my own sanity. I don't know whats slipping through these days with how busy they are.

Fake education is in bed with the factories. His authentication process isn’t accurate 90% or the time.

Has anyone ever got fakes from Stockx, this would concern me since I have paid a great deal of money on purchases through stockx

Plenty.

They’re main authenticator was fake education aka nio linares, convicted felon.

All that aside...he no longer works for them. Which raises a lot of eyebrows.

Josh defended him like his own son but they’ve quietly parted ways.

I wonder if this could open them up to lawsuits if you keep their tag on the shoes and get them authenticated by a credible source. Example is say you pay $2,000 for a pair of Frags and they authenticate them but they are found to be fake. We all know their policy now and it states to just resell them, or say you find out 3 months down the line they are fake because fakes are so good

Back
Top Bottom