Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

"Shoes are One Pair per Customer."

Wait so wtf.. you can enter each raffle , but only win ONE?
or are they trying to say each pair is one pair per customer?

It just sucks that in 5 mins these shoes were gone like the wind. I heard botters got 90% of them due to the site crashing? ( heard that from a youtube video - unbreakable kicks I think). Point being is that its unfair either way of a shoe like this is simply...no more..lol. It was almost like a top secret Jordan project and if the stars aligned just right for ya you were able to get them. If these don't restock it would be a shame

Damn something has me itching to buy for 1240. I would be super tight if they restock after purchase any advice or motivation appreciated lol.

Messing with some og icons vs ablohs....
IMG_3661.JPG

i wanna cop off stockx but i heard they let flawed pairs out and missing extra laces.

I would go with goat. I want to pull the trigger but 1200+ for some Jordans...I can't do it...I told myself after paying reseller prices which I think was just under 600 at the time for those pinnacle suede 11s....never again..if you do cop I hope you get all laces and tag that comes with and enjoy them

Yes, if you are concerned with missing laces or hang tags, GOAT is the way to go. I messaged them through the app and they confirmed that if a pair was missing any of the extra laces or the hang tag that the seller had to list them as "new with issues". Also of note, if you are not concerned about the extra laces, there were some deals to be had on there.

I agree with the price issue. Ive paid $400 on a few occasions, but spending over $1000 is insane. Not to mention they are shoes that Id wear not collect. They would instantly lose value with each wear. There isn't a single pair of Js that will mean more to me than an OG pair. Although the Off White 1 is dope - I wish I had a pair - it will never replace an OG Nike Air pair.

I was able to get a pair of the 1through the email last month, kind of kept it on the low. People are telling me eventually people are gonna start buying these for over 2,000??? Tbh never really through they were that dope...can anyone who rocks their pair tell me how bad the dying is apparently?

Attachments

• B1E751C7-9F9C-4B86-BA4E-C6F273CC6CAF.jpeg
    B1E751C7-9F9C-4B86-BA4E-C6F273CC6CAF.jpeg
    208.9 KB · Views: 31
  • 450DFB22-E069-48A4-BB5F-D9A878EB9916.jpeg
    450DFB22-E069-48A4-BB5F-D9A878EB9916.jpeg
    198.5 KB · Views: 36
I was able to get a pair of the 1through the email last month, kind of kept it on the low. People are telling me eventually people are gonna start buying these for over 2,000??? Tbh never really through they were that dope...can anyone who rocks their pair tell me how bad the dying is apparently?

What do you mean through email? Is the toe box and lateral white panels fabric?

What do you mean through email? Is the toe box and lateral white panels fabric?

It gets accentuated like that from flash, and before the drop went live on SNKRS some customers were sent an email by Nike and alerting us we could pick a pair from the off white collab and it would be reserved for us. But yeah, anyway I am not going to bother wearing a shoe that has the material bleed that’s just a waste of money, is the bleeding rlly that bad, asking for people who have rocked theirs.

It gets accentuated like that from flash, and before the drop went live on SNKRS some customers were sent an email by Nike and alerting us we could pick a pair from the off white collab and it would be reserved for us. But yeah, anyway I am not going to bother wearing a shoe that has the material bleed that’s just a waste of money, is the bleeding rlly that bad, asking for people who have rocked theirs.
Ohh nice. Thanks for explaining. Maybe he used those materials for that purpose with age/wear. I'm curious to see now myself

Ohh nice. Thanks for explaining. Maybe he used those materials for that purpose with age/wear. I'm curious to see now myself

I understand that but leather bleeding tbh is not a good look to me, rather rock some Travis Scott af but I struck out in that sheeet lol.

Back
Top Bottom