Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

4824F1EF-0E71-4F67-9E1F-7BE52E3D28E0.jpeg
Buddy of mine bought a fake pair on Ebay. Here’s one tight next to an authentic release. Fakes are too easy to spot, IMO.

if i buy these for resell is there a chance i can trade them for frags later on? or at least sell and buy frags ? i just want frags :frown:

Advice, would you guys buy these from StockX or Goat? I’m worried about the laces but StockX is sometimes cheaper.

Advice, would you guys buy these from StockX or Goat? I’m worried about the laces but StockX is sometimes cheaper.
Y'all know more about where to buy than I do, but for me Id be trying to cop for the cheapest price. Id only rock with the black laces. Collectors may be wanting everything included etc...

I don’t think these will ever get to fragment prices. I wouldn’t trade my VNDS pair for the OW and I want them bad, but will find other ways hopefully.

Update on the bleeding from people already rocking them. Im scared to put my pair on feet due to the bleeding issue

Yeah one of my 1s is bleeding on the right toebox. I'll post some pics up in the morning but UNDSed them for the Xmas day game at the Garden and by the time I got to my apartment two red marks were on my right toebox.

Back
Top Bottom