Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

They straight...would probably put a different color laces in them to make em pop...if I was able to cop

Probably answered a dozen times by now but what’s the fit like on the Jordan pair? TTS to your normal Jordan 1 Size? Seems like the somewhat deconstructed design might make them fit a little bigger than other 1’s...

pretty sure its almost impossible to find a size 8 for that low.
Maybe local, cl,grailed, fb groups ...from what I hear. All risky but if you know what your looking for maybe a slim chance. I might acquire a sz 11 for 1450....still contemplating if I really need em for the collection.....will be worn eventually if so

If someone here ordered a size 8 on stockx yesterday around noon eastern time for 1715, please PM me.

As for the new white pair, the latest pictures look pretty good. Because of the materials, they aren't as bland as I originally thought. Hopefully they'll be a lot easier for everyone to cop.

What bind are you in bro? Lol what happened?

Okay, got things straightened out. Nothing to see here.

So, that white pair is looking pretty fresh. I'm going to try and win one for my brother, he loves white based shoes.

off-white-air-jordan-1-white-detailed-look-2.jpg
off-white-air-jordan-1-white-detailed-look-3.jpg
off-white-air-jordan-1-white-detailed-look-1.jpg
off-white-air-jordan-1-white-detailed-look-4.jpg
off-white-air-jordan-1-white-detailed-look-5.jpg
off-white-air-jordan-1-white-detailed-look-6.jpg

Reactions: You
Can someone help me understand how I missed this ****. It was in my favorites in the profile and I just noticed that offer expired on top. I just saw this right now. WTF. No inbox emails no notification.

Attachments

• IMG_6816.PNG
    IMG_6816.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 81
The "AIR" in black looks out of place since the rest of the shoe is white / white-ish.

Other than that, it's looking pretty :pimp:.

Back
Top Bottom