Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

9D077821-B36F-4885-8313-D69E49A15B1B.jpeg

Sums up my raffle entries:lol:

I wonder how many pairs from
DSMs inventory went to “that plug” on ig (you know who). My guess is at least one fsr.

That’s how he gets his shoes btw. Family member is a buyer for dsm. Shady business.

If not from them he’ll function as a broker, buying in bulk early for a slightly jacked up price over retail and then jacking up further to some thirsty customer

Edit. Yep

Last edited:
Fortunately, I was able to win a raffle. However, if I wasn't, there was no way on God's green earth that I would've paid $2500 for them. They are just shoes and that kind of money would be invested. Still gotta do stuff the right way.

Lol if you see $190 dollar sneakers going for $2500 and you keep em to wear... god bless you.

Basically me when I got the Chicago ones in September.

I really wanted to keep them but pretty stupid to turn down a free $2000

1000 is much more easier to turn a blind eye to. But once I seen I could sell my pair for 2500? Shout out to that idiot or very rich person who needed them early or whatever

I wonder how many pairs from
DSMs inventory went to “that plug” on ig (you know who). My guess is at least one fsr.

That’s how he gets his shoes btw. Family member is a buyer for dsm. Shady business.

If not from them he’ll function as a broker, buying in bulk early for a slightly jacked up price over retail and then jacking up further to some thirsty customer

Edit. Yep

How did you find out he has a family member in dsm

Are we sure Solebox is done? I entered for my size and my wife size. I received the L email this morning for hers and the subsequent pending charge dropped. Haven’t received a second email and the second pending charge is still pending.

I didn't even try to get these shoes. Getting Js like these seem like its hitting the lottery. Its a shame for the fans of Jordan Brand to have to do this. Ive never understood the concept of me not being able to buy a pair of shoes that I want. Yeah I can pay resell but y'all know what I mean. I miss the old days of hitting the mall on saturdays

I didn't even try to get these shoes. Getting Js like these seem like its hitting the lottery. Its a shame for the fans of Jordan Brand to have to do this. Ive never understood the concept of me not being able to buy a pair of shoes that I want. Yeah I can pay resell but y'all know what I mean. I miss the old days of hitting the mall on saturdays
i understand that every brand needs hype but jordan brand is being a **** if you ask me, at least drop them worldwide but these exclusive hyper limited releases are just a **** move from jb.

The draw of the JORDAN Air Jordan 1 X OFF-WHITE in size "44" is over.
This time it did not work out for you - better luck next time!

Please note: The authorized amount on your payment method (PayPal or credit card) has automatically been credited to your account.

Yours solebox team

:angry::angry::angry:

I just think it's ridiculous they drop in Europe first. Jordan is an American brand, based on an American athlete. The majority of Jordan's fans are located in the United States. Even Virgil Abloh is an American raised in Illinois. Why should the euro douches get these first?

Back
Top Bottom