Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Man what a day. So anyways like I was saying I thought I copped the OF1. Ended up being the AM98. Hit up nike chat telling them to cancel my order somehow I ordered the am98 when I was trying for the OW1. They said rest assured I copped the OW1 Not the AM98. Its a glitch they are working on... But it still shows AM98 on my purchase history not OW1. Also the price difference $160 vs $190. This is so frustrating!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-05-24-11-42-58.png
    Screenshot_2018-05-24-11-42-58.png
    276 KB · Views: 51
  • Screenshot_2018-05-24-11-43-04.png
    Screenshot_2018-05-24-11-43-04.png
    325.2 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot_2018-05-24-11-43-10.png
    Screenshot_2018-05-24-11-43-10.png
    304.4 KB · Views: 43
  • Screenshot_2018-05-24-11-43-15.png
    Screenshot_2018-05-24-11-43-15.png
    266.1 KB · Views: 44
Man what a day. So anyways like I was saying I thought I copped the OF1. Ended up being the AM98. Hit up nike chat telling them to cancel my order somehow I ordered the am98 when I was trying for the OW1. They said rest assured I copped the OW1 Not the AM98. Its a glitch they are working on... But it still shows AM98 on my purchase history not OW1. Also the price difference $160 vs $190. This is so frustrating!
Congrats!! Hope it comes through.

I remember seeing an instagram post in the melo 2 thread where someone purchased AM97's & The Melo 2's showed up @ his door. This was like last week.

Last edited:

You out here cat fishing for these shoes bro:lol:

Saw this in the AJ1 thread. Exactly what happened to me.

Saw this in the AJ1 thread. Exactly what happened to me.

Idk man... I feel like Nike trolling me... Ima just wait and see what I get I guess and try on June 9 :/.
Hope you didn't cancel your order. Might as well see what it is then return it and complain. Cuz that **** was for real ****ed up . ultimate ***** move JB

Talked to ndc customer service 2 different times and they confirmed my order went through but still waiting to ship. Wtf. Email still says ETA delivery is tomorrow. Someone better hand deliver them to me. Stressin y’all

I feel like Nike doesnt send me reserves anymore because I didnt buy anything they sent me early access to. The only thing i got access to was GR Jordans that eventually ended up going on sale a month or two later.

I feel like the Off White release might get pushed back due to the Travis Scott 4s releasing on the 9th as well.

I'm incredibly jealous of all of you who ate.

Got the notification, went into SNKRS and attempted to buy. Got sent to a line and missed out on a 9.5. Tried going for the 10 and missed out on that too. Just my luck I guess.

Idk man... I feel like Nike trolling me... Ima just wait and see what I get I guess and try on June 9 :/.
Hope you didn't cancel your order. Might as well see what it is then return it and complain. Cuz that **** was for real ****ed up . ultimate ***** move JB
I never placed the order. But it's all good.

Alot of ppl called & got denied, but your off to a good start compared to them. Atleast you got the comunication confirmation on record. I really hope u get em. I didn't cop but NT been good to me so I really hope everyone in here cops the kicks they want.

Back
Top Bottom