Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I assume they will have a legitamite drop on snkrs and through boutiques. Every single pair has had one or the other or both.

And exclusive access usually comes before the big drop. So I would think the draw/leo on SNKRS is coming soon.

A part of me feels like there won't be another nike release for these, although possible for in store/boutique drops. The surprise release Nike did on SNKRS felt like the legitimate release, it just wasn't announced they did it unexpectedly (to combat bots?). And then they did the exclusive Access restock the next day or whatever so It Kind of feels like the official release of these are done and over with in terms of SNRKS. I mean how many more pairs do they have in the inventory to release again on SNRKS after this whole thing? I can see very few selective stores/sites later on releasing, but if Nike really drops another release again like this then yeah...resell prices are def going downhill big time.

This morning ups surprised me.

Attachments

• 7F9B5D39-077C-440B-B246-8B37147E0EA1.jpeg
    7F9B5D39-077C-440B-B246-8B37147E0EA1.jpeg
    481.1 KB · Views: 47
Damn. Got my pair today and it came without the blue and orange laces. Smh. Anyone know how to cop really good replicas?

A part of me feels like there won't be another nike release for these, although possible for in store/boutique drops. The surprise release Nike did on SNKRS felt like the legitimate release, it just wasn't announced they did it unexpectedly (to combat bots?). And then they did the exclusive Access restock the next day or whatever so It Kind of feels like the official release of these are done and over with in terms of SNRKS. I mean how many more pairs do they have in the inventory to release again on SNRKS after this whole thing? I can see very few selective stores/sites later on releasing, but if Nike really drops another release again like this then yeah...resell prices are def going downhill big time.

Well Nike did draws for the vapormaxes last month and the exclusive access before. We haven't even received an official date have we? I've seen June 9th and seen may 30th. With the Travis Scott's moving up to the 9th it wouldn't surprise me if these move up to the 30th which would make sense with the exclusive access a few days before hand and then a real drop. There's been no official page on snkrs just yet, only the just dropped page and mine has a notify me on it so idk.

I think another drop could happen next week on SNKRS and there's still boutiques that need to drop so there's still chances for retail IMO.

But if resell keeps dipping and they drop under 8 or even 7 (wishful thinking) I might have to double up.

WAIT, are they supposed to come with green laces?

or just white, blue, and orange?

i'm still salty but glad for the ppl that don't normally get to eat because of bots. hopefully the majority went to those without bots.
i'd like to eat at least once. since snkrs became a thing i haven't been able to obtain one release. not one.
smh.

No stores near me that get things like OWs or whatever anyways so of course idc (referring to Nike tweet) :lol: another online drop would be appreciated though for sure

Sold some stuff, waiting for these to dip around $900. These mid week releases are impossible for me with work.

Back
Top Bottom