Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

D2C26C42-FDD3-42C4-9CE4-D43D92CFCCE0.jpeg

:pimp: :pimp:

Remember the KAWS black release that they kept saying was going to release again after Kaws did a small window raffle. It never did, so I will believe it when Nike announces these are releasing again. Everyone swore they were releasing again back then too

I don't get it.....why are people still acting like there is no word of another release and its just rumored or " until nike says it" blah blah blah. Nike official page announced they are coming to select retailers. So as of now yes It came out of Nike's mouth that these are at least releasing again in certain stores. Who knows how limited, or the exact Date, and who knows if there will be more places like online sites with them etc. But as of now we can safely say YES THERE ARE RELEASING in select retailers, according to NIKE. Unless they change it.

Sold for 1800 good times

I gotta find the " GOT EMMM" picture lol. That guy definitely has to be sick....especially he could of copped for like $800 bucks now in that size. The only thing I can think of is....GOAT does allow you to return a shoe within 3 days but you'll just get GOAT credit right? I mean he could just do that LOL

I gotta find the " GOT EMMM" picture lol. That guy definitely has to be sick....especially he could of copped for like $800 bucks now in that size. The only thing I can think of is....GOAT does allow you to return a shoe within 3 days but you'll just get GOAT credit right? I mean he could just do that LOL
Yes, and only lose shipping to you and back. Would definitely do this not sure how GOAT thinks this is good business for them.

Yes, and only lose shipping to you and back. Would definitely do this not sure how GOAT thinks this is good business for them.

He has to be an idiot to not do that. Losing shipping should be the least of his worries. Return it back within 3 days, get GOAT credit, Re-buy the shoe cheaper and prob still have like 900 Credit left to buy a bunch of other kicks on GOAT lol. I guess this is the only upside of GOAT VS StockX? Goat letting you get that refund sort of.

Yea that had to be a bid put in from the Europe release and just never updated

How long does goat take to authenticate vs StockX and is the payout quicker?

All relative to where you live because of where the warehouse is that you ship to. As far as payout I just sold my first two shoes with StockX so IDK but Goat takes about 1-2 days turnaround once they authenticate.

Back
Top Bottom