Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I just got quoted for $850 from a local store. Should I do it? First time reselling.. I feel guilty lol

Where is this place located one store offered 900 last week now is buying for 800

Don't know If I should just dump my pair or hold out a few months to half a year
you could maybe try solesupremacy. They give a fair offer most of the time but not always. Either way you're gonna make money off of them. You do it now you're making around 600 profit or you wait later then it depends on how many pairs nike drops on the next release.

This may be a dumb question, but are these still releasing on the 9th or was it just the surprise drop? I need these bad.

you could maybe try solesupremacy. They give a fair offer most of the time but not always. Either way you're gonna make money off of them. You do it now you're making around 600 profit or you wait later then it depends on how many pairs nike drops on the next release.
I don’t want to ship my shoes out.
Hodl your pearz. Dont be stupid.
that’s what I’m thinking but will the white padding yellow after time ?

I have a feeling that only small backdooring boutiques will be releasing them next go around and not Nike directly..

I just sold my Tangerine Human Race NMDs and Bred 350s, that should cover most of the cost on these. But I’m not sure if i should wait until close to the actual release or jump on them now

I just sold my Tangerine Human Race NMDs and Bred 350s, that should cover most of the cost on these. But I’m not sure if i should wait until close to the actual release or jump on them now
always hold before release time. it literally takes less than a minute to complete your purchase as soon as you receive an L.

Last edited:
Just had my offer accepted on GOAT for a size 12 for my 2nd pair. Going straight to feet when they come in. Thinking white laces but if someone wants to bless me with some green ones I'm all for it.

Idk if I'm more excited for these or the YSL black loafers coming in tomorrow from the MR.P sale.

I think I’m going to try and get a pair off of GOAT for $850. Offers are lower on GOAT right now but asking prices are higher in my size. Maybe I should just wait until I get my official L of not returns before forking out the $850

FCCAC9EE-9D4E-414F-84B0-9F36EDA259EC.jpeg
Anyone’s zip tie come like this? Is there anyway to fix it? I spent a solid hour trying to use paper clips and tweezers and nothing. Thinking about going to a hardware store or something...

Back
Top Bottom