Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

B7AF7607-10CA-4B30-A9AB-6344C37C5AF3.jpeg

I can take the zip tie off fine from the laces, I just can’t loosten it to where it looks like everyone else’s.

There's a section on the zip tie that prevents it from tightening to a certain limit, yours look like it went beyond that....dang.....wonder if a Nike worker really did the " F you" pulled it to its limit to break it and boxed it up lol.

FCCAC9EE-9D4E-414F-84B0-9F36EDA259EC.jpeg
Anyone’s zip tie come like this? Is there anyway to fix it? I spent a solid hour trying to use paper clips and tweezers and nothing. Thinking about going to a hardware store or something...

You tube how to remove off white zip tie

Trying to fight off paying 850 for a pair. My strength is wearing thin....

FCCAC9EE-9D4E-414F-84B0-9F36EDA259EC.jpeg
Anyone’s zip tie come like this? Is there anyway to fix it? I spent a solid hour trying to use paper clips and tweezers and nothing. Thinking about going to a hardware store or something...

These dudes at the Nike factory are doing these things on purpose. Smdh.

Trying to fight off paying 850 for a pair. My strength is wearing thin....
I hear ya. I can’t even find a size 10 for $850. I refuse to go any higher and am way more comfortable at $750 but I know that’s never going to happen. I’ve been thinking about buying a size 10.5 because there’s a $50 difference in price between 10 and 10.5. Of the difference goes up to $100 I’ll cop a 10.5 because half a size isn’t that big of a deal and is worth $100 to me

On a positive note, while I’m still extremely salty I didn’t get a pair of off whites when the suprise drop happened, my SBBs came yesterday and they’re pretty awesome. I took a chance and copped off of eBay (to avoid the $800-$900 sticker price of Stock X and GOAT) and they are legit and very soft.

All relative to where you live because of where the warehouse is that you ship to. As far as payout I just sold my first two shoes with StockX so IDK but Goat takes about 1-2 days turnaround once they authenticate.
Thanks....Since I posted the question, StockX authenticated and paid the same day they got the shoes. Not sure if that's an anomaly, best case scenario or what. But the turnaround was fast all things considered.

Thanks....Since I posted the question, StockX authenticated and paid the same day they got the shoes. Not sure if that's an anomaly, best case scenario or what. But the turnaround was fast all things considered.
They’re pretty quick. I get authenticated and paid right in the morning everytime my shoes are delivered that same morning

Man, stockx cancelled my sale for my wrong size at no charge but now I have a whole different order because someone accepted my ask, smh I assumed my ask would go away if I accepted a bid. I cancelled my debit card, should I be good?

Corporate Nike just called me from Oregon. More details to come soon.

Back
Top Bottom