Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Getting busy since 89

Almost 30 years.... time to retire :wink:

lol un uh cant stop wont stop Getting Busy no Sunset Park :emoji_basketball::emoji_basketball_player:

busy.jpg

how did you cop? i was signed in my account just waiting for them to drop and sole links posted it and my size was gone so i added 10.5 then got put in a queue to check out .. did you checkout before sole links posted it?
I actually copped from the solelinks tweet, no queue for me though

No go from Stock X. They did offer me free shipping on my next purchase though. So at least something. I have my 1 pair of these and am happy.

No go from Stock X. They did offer me free shipping on my next purchase though. So at least something. I have my 1 pair of these and am happy.
Same here. It kinda sucks that we have to use the code within two days, but they didn't have to offer it.

Same here. It kinda sucks that we have to use the code within two days, but they didn't have to offer it.

That's why its a smack in the face lol. Give someone free shipping and theyre supposed to be grateful when you give them a two day dead line? Basically, telling you since you didnt win them at retail buy them from StockX now and use the free shipping. The sneaker version of a backhanded compliment :lol:

Back
Top Bottom