Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

my friend (who was in line for about 2 hours) at undefeated silverlake said the girl in front of him didn't have enough money, she left without the shoes.. :wow::smh:

27BA36B6-6C77-4CE0-B2D1-889B2F83E41F.jpeg

Salty about all the raffle L's then UNDFTD just drops randomly! Wow

Apparently they handed out tickets yesterday for unclaimed pairs. I went up there to see what the deal was. Everyone in there is shady AF. How do you hand out tickets for unclaimed pairs the day before the release? lol

So they handed out tickets yesterday and more tickets this morning?
I asked the girl up front with the clipboard before i left you guys releasing unclaimed pairs at 6?
They said yes and nothing else lol
I thought folks just line up after 6

So grateful to the NT'er that put me on to the UNDFTD release.. we were JUST talking about those endless oops being thrown.

JK.. nobody put me on.. we were JUST talking about those endless oops being thrown. :nthat:

paid $755 shipped for size 8. I don't think it will go down lower to $650-700.

Not too bad, yesterday's low I've seen on stockx for that size was bottoming out at 750ish, looks like prices went back up now. However, GOAT has them for a bit cheaper right now....surprisingly..... I always looked at goat having higher prices than stockx overal so its strange to see them having it cheaper for the moment.

I asked the girl up front with the clipboard before i left you guys releasing unclaimed pairs at 6?
these flagship stores often do tickets now so the lines don't crazy throughout the day. tickets are still no guarantee though, just gives you priority if there are even any pairs leftover.

27BA36B6-6C77-4CE0-B2D1-889B2F83E41F.jpeg

Salty about all the raffle L's then UNDFTD just drops randomly! Wow

how did you cop? i was signed in my account just waiting for them to drop and sole links posted it and my size was gone so i added 10.5 then got put in a queue to check out .. did you checkout before sole links posted it?

Yeah, I asked two employees and they said the same thing. Tickets were handed out last night because the line was so long and people were standing in the rain. Since my office is pretty close, I'll go back and check to see whats going on a little before 6. So sick of this release. Nike canceled my order on the first drop, didn't get SNKRS pass yesterday, I just want a pair to rock!

my friend (who was in line for about 2 hours) at undefeated silverlake said the girl in front of him didn't have enough money, she left without the shoes.. :wow::smh:
Lol, how do you show up without enough money. I woulda paid for the pair if I got to keep them.

be sure to check that spam folder. My winning confirmation was sent there, not in my inbox:smh: While picking up my pair, I looked at the sheet with the raffle winners. There had to been about 4 pages with about 20-30 names. At least 3-6 pair per size.

be sure to check that spam folder. My winning confirmation was sent there, not in my inbox:smh: While picking up my pair, I looked at the sheet with the raffle winners. There had to been about 4 pages with about 20-30 names. At least 3-6 pair per size.
what store?

Back
Top Bottom