Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

These started to hit the low 6's yesterday, probably the lowest they will ever go DS. Buying on Stock X the night before a drop can be a blessing or a curse.

Anyone waiting in line for the 1-3pm pick up at Kith Soho? They sent a tweet out saying they'll handle pickups tomorrow too but not really being clear about today

It’s odd that there hasn’t been a SNKRS drop yet. This leads me to believe that the surprise drop was the entire SNKRS inventory and that may be why so many people lucked up on them.

I went with 7 family members for and entered trophy room raffle, all for different sizes.. And nobody hit ? Did anyone hit in Orlando or did they back door all of them at the trophy room??.. I can't even find anyone reselling them in Orlando???

My buddy just got the call from RSVP Los Angeles! He’s on fire (PlayStations and now these). He’s making more on his summer break than we are at work! Haha

Might be right
Saw an employee by the front door with a clipboard
Maybe giving out tickets and taking names
I got there a little after 10 so i must of just missed it when they opened

Apparently they handed out tickets yesterday for unclaimed pairs. I went up there to see what the deal was. Everyone in there is shady AF. How do you hand out tickets for unclaimed pairs the day before the release? lol

Back
Top Bottom