Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Toronto has fcfs as well, and there’s only one store in the city that’s getting them. I think this might be the only store in the whole country that’s getting them, so to make it fcfs sounds like a recipe for disaster

Going out on a limb here or maybe I’m not but these are the best Off-White Jordan’s. I’ve consistently mentioned that I never cared for the off white collabs minus the original 10 and even those were hit or miss sans the prestos and Chicago 1’s. These right here though....these are special. I can’t put my finger on it but it captures the spirit of some well worn Metallic V’s. Maybe I’m obsessed with the grunge look of the early/mid 90’s but these are why John Connor’s fit in T2 is the freshest outfit ever in a film, have a seat Marty McFly. Don’t even like white laces in Black 5’s even with Mike doing them but these with the white laces are insane. Like a dystopian Bin 5 :lol: SNKRS or bust for me however which means I’m not getting them :lol:

Going out on a limb here or maybe I’m not but these are the best Off-White Jordan’s

I mean of course considering the only other model he did was 1s

they arent too bad, they def. grew on everybody

if he releases those vanilla 4s tho :pimp: they will def take the ‘best jordan’ honor

1581297713108.jpeg

these are amazing, and probably age beautifully

never cared for the Off White aesthetic from the moment I saw the Chi 1 leak. only pair I tried for was the tan AM90s

but, I do like these. the Virgilisms work well on the 5.

buuut i'm winless on all non-foot raffles and snkrs draws sooo wassup stockx

I cannot believe they are doing FCFS downtown during the all star festivities. How is that a good decision?
I just need confirmation before I sacrifice my headstart points for other joints...

I cannot believe they are doing FCFS downtown during the all star festivities. How is that a good decision?
I just need confirmation before I sacrifice my headstart points for other joints...
My app still shows reservations

Looks like the common populace will have to settle for the 3s. It seemed liked last year the shoes had healthy availability. This year everything is limited except for the 3s.

Money saved tbh, all of this is cyclical-Nike/JB are currently limiting more releases to grow the brand/generate further hype. I just hope that by the time we get a proper OG Chi 1 retro, they’ll release in quantities like ‘17 Royals or ‘18 Shadows.

Out of all shoes this weekend y'all believe this will be the one to be FCFS.

Probably will be a special event Saturday where you have to use points to get into it or something,

Back
Top Bottom