Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

no way this is true i hit him up and he replied that he just got off the ph with an FLX manager and they told him they were gonna honor peoples entries lol cant be true
5E75676B-D911-4B67-9ABA-4C86DBC2562E.jpeg

Damn can’t believe it’s FCFS
I hope they honor the ones who reserved on the app and have a separate line for app pickup
But who am I kidding
We are all screwed

Wonder why they changed it to FCFS
Doesn’t make any sense
Now there’s gonna be even more people coming to camp out and book flights

For all we know, they have thousands of pairs. App reservation could be a nightmare. That being said, terrible idea..

Only reason I think they would make these FCFS is if they made a ton of these, but we know that isnt the case cause these are OW.

Yeah seriously let’s say I hit on the app
Then when I get there and they make me wait in the regular FCFS would be pointless

Footlocker FCFS was NIKE decision for whatever reason . They have a lotttt of pairs .

But My guess is they won’t even get to open because of the madness though

I deleted the app and downloaded again and my reservations are still active. Praying they honor the few that are active lol.

Seriously how many is enough 1000? 3000? 5000? Gonna be a **** show no matter what. Jack boys gonna eat too

Last edited:
I put in a vacation day for the 15th, hopefully state street ain’t too bad. If its more then 30 people outside by the time I get there im goin back home.

Back
Top Bottom