Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

line probably gonna start soon lol
TWD_603_GP_0604_0411_2040.0.0.jpg

Salty I missed the reservation on footlocker, fcfs, got no chance or time to wait 15 hours for them, I live in Chi and work about 3 blocks from State St too smh

Last edited:
1581367309605.jpeg

“You could give a kid a bed sheet and tell them to fly. Or you could give them a replica of a superhero cape. They’re going to believe that they’re flying, even though, either way, it’s just fabric. That’s what Air Jordans are to me. Yes, they’re just shoes, but MJ was doing feats in them. If you give a pair of shoes to a kid, and tell them to jump from the free throw line, that’s their superhero cape. That’s what I love. It’s about believing.”

Nike want to be on Nightly News reels with this one.
For real.. although they could just be sick of 100s of unclaimed pairs. I remember the unc off whites had a few hundred unclaimed. As well as the 85s Saturday. If they truly have thousands of pairs the majority are probably going to fcfs anyway.

Any where i can see a map of spots getting these 5s? Sorry in advance then look back in thread.

For real.. although they could just be sick of 100s of unclaimed pairs. I remember the unc off whites had a few hundred unclaimed. As well as the 85s Saturday. If they truly have thousands of pairs the majority are probably going to fcfs anyway.
This just justifies they need to share more exclusive releases across the country! That’s all it means. Stop sending so many pairs to Chicago which then end up on StockX and eBay.

Side Note...at least you know there’s a very good chance...almost guaranteed that your Jordan 85 or Off White is authentic if the shipper is located near Chicago lol

Looks like Virgil deconstructed the basketball arm on that Jumpman above smh, how can you not see that its off from the rest of the body. Lol

I'm confused. it showed FCFS for me all weekend and I saw the comments from FTL on twitter confirming. I just checked and was able to enter though lol

Oh wtf my reserve is gone
All my reserves are gone
It’s asking me to enter again
But it already took all my points

Strange. I entered but my other reserves disappeared from "my releases" so I signed out & back in & my releases popped back up but the 5's were gone.

Back
Top Bottom