Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I want these but I also need to stop paying these outrageous resale prices in general. So idk...conflicted.

That's why I'm not doing it.. Its loads of money for multiple shoes all from one weekend.. I can't even do it. I didnt even think the pack would be more than 1200 and its like 1600 now lol. Guess they are shoes I wont have no matter how badly I wanted them.

White laces are the move, IMO.
PhotoGrid_1582215031446.jpg

I want these but I also need to stop paying these outrageous resale prices in general. So idk...conflicted.

yea man

at this point my only advice is just to wait for another sought after release and cop, then trade what you really want

they’re releasing sneakers weekly nowadays, all brands, the next hyped shoe is around the corner

just gotta have patience

No it’s really tough. But I’m already getting a lot of creasing around the unstructured ankle
Feels exactly like the element 87 material IMO. Flimsy, but ripstop so feels durable. It's only the holes/cutouts that don't have more reinforcement in the layers below.

yea man

at this point my only advice is just to wait for another sought after release and cop, then trade what you really want

they’re releasing sneakers weekly nowadays, all brands, the next hyped shoe is around the corner

just gotta have patience
Umm... What else is coming out in 2020 that comes close to these?

If you wait, and prices go up, then what?

The release calendar looks light to me, the fire 5s are gonna be GR. If you really want these, bite the bullet before prices go up.

Umm... What else is coming out in 2020 that comes close to these?

If you wait, and prices go up, then what?

The release calendar looks light to me, the fire 5s are gonna be GR. If you really want these, bite the bullet before prices go up.

You the type to go by the release calendar lol

stop acting like these brands dont have ish up their sleeves man u been doing this too long

listen im team retail, but i have paid resale for shoes starting two yrs ago (copper yeezys from round 2 was my first ever, about $150 over retail) so I know it was inevitable to NOT bite in this day & age, and even that purchase i traded a extra pair of 700s to soften the blow

i just cant fathom buying some kicks $400 plus the retail price, when I can just simply ‘wait’ and cop a sought after release

i can be patient, aint no rush for me to buy, they dont go on feet right away anyway, I got DS gammas rotting in the closet lol

All my opinion and lifestyle, but if u got it like that f it go head and ball out brotha

Last edited:
Agree w you. I'm just saying these are likely to go up so if you are gonna wait to get something in the future to lessen the cost, well the longer you wait the more equity your gonna need. Might need 2 sought after releases to cover these by then.

I live for the moment, little patience, pop smoke, Kobe, crazy world we live in....

My advice, don't buy 1, buy 3, sit for 6 mos, sell 2.

I'm about to buy #3 tonight.

If I do wear my pair, I would do one shoe black laces and the other white. The red laces don’t look good to me.

Agree w you. I'm just saying these are likely to go up so if you are gonna wait to get something in the future to lessen the cost, well the longer you wait the more equity your gonna need. Might need 2 sought after releases to cover these by then.

I live for the moment, little patience, pop smoke, Kobe, crazy world we live in....

My advice, don't buy 1, buy 3, sit for 6 mos, sell 2.

I'm about to buy #3 tonight.

2 sought after releases if copped at retail is still way cheaper than biting that bullet

Back
Top Bottom