Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

2FB0C707-B519-418F-9195-5974938A9144.png

yea man

at this point my only advice is just to wait for another sought after release and cop, then trade what you really want

they’re releasing sneakers weekly nowadays, all brands, the next hyped shoe is around the corner

just gotta have patience

yea then Nike does a snkrs pass in one state and or dumb snkrs draw. It’s like it’s getting to the point where for some the only chance they get is stock x with all the bots and horrible releases

yea then Nike does a snkrs pass in one state and or dumb snkrs draw. It’s like it’s getting to the point where for some the only chance they get is stock x with all the bots and horrible releases

Pretty much.

Seems like I got mine at the right time yesterday at $717, it hurt but they don’t seem to be dropping anymore.
Have a rule , if I pay resell I must really want it. So something I haven’t worn in a while has to go to help cover the difference between retail and Resell :ohwell:

Seems like I got mine at the right time yesterday at $717, it hurt but they don’t seem to be dropping anymore.
Have a rule , if I pay resell I must really want it. So something I haven’t worn in a while has to go to help cover the difference between retail and Resell :ohwell:
Rock ‘em with pride!

I put a few offers out of $700 and no one had bit. I’ll wait it out or move on for now, these will take another hit once stockx has another sale

anyone know how to undo the zip tie? i don’t mean just remove it from the lace. is it possible to unlatch it from its zipped state?

Back
Top Bottom