Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

These tuff :pimp:

7840B560-B390-452C-A571-98B7AE179721.jpeg

Out of curiosity...anyone who hit on the snkrs app, did u guys receive a receipt in the box? I didn’t receive one when I got them in

Out of curiosity...anyone who hit on the snkrs app, did u guys receive a receipt in the box? I didn’t receive one when I got them in

Nah, Nike been slacking with the receipts on a lot of orders I've received recently. Got like 6 separate packages recently and only 1 of them had the return receipt paper.

So all of you guys just hit from Nike.. .must be nice. I'm still wild salty about these :lol: I dead wanted these so badly. I keep looking at what to off to make this 800 worth it but 800??? ****

If I ever figure out how to get a pair someone tell me if these fit like BM V's.

I copped for $750 on eBay. I sold my Plum Dunks and worn Turbo Green 1s to soften the blow. I’m glad i did because they went up to $830 for my size on Stock X

So all of you guys just hit from Nike.. .must be nice. I'm still wild salty about these :lol: I dead wanted these so badly. I keep looking at what to off to make this 800 worth it but 800??? ****
Word going around today in a couple of spots I was at here in LA is that more of these will indeed be more widely released. True? When? I’ve no idea. One of the people I heard it from is a FTL manager. Not that that means anything, either.

Word going around today in a couple of spots I was at here in LA is that more of these will indeed be more widely released. True? When? I’ve no idea. One of the people I heard it from is a FTL manager. Not that that means anything, either.

These companies been wilding with the way they rerelease stuff so this means I will hold out.. even if it ends up being false. Thanks.

These companies been wilding with the way they rerelease stuff so this means I will hold out.. even if it ends up being false. Thanks.
Ya. Again, no idea how accurate it is but won’t be surprised if it happens. Just don’t blame me if not LOL

Serious question. Has anyone in here NEVER hit on any SNKRS raffles? I’ve caught a massive amount of Ls on draws or FCFS releases but I’ve gotten a few decent Ws every here and there. Find it crazy to think in 2-3 years someone can enter a high amount of SNKRS draws and hit 0% of the time

Serious question. Has anyone in here NEVER hit on any SNKRS raffles? I’ve caught a massive amount of Ls on draws or FCFS releases but I’ve gotten a few decent Ws every here and there. Find it crazy to think in 2-3 years someone can enter a high amount of SNKRS draws and hit 0% of the time
All of these years, I haven’t hit one. That’s nuts.

All of these years, I haven’t hit one. That’s nuts.

that’s crazy lol. do you buy things off SNKRS fairly often? I don’t believe this theory but some people claim you get an advantage in draws if you’re a constant buyer off the app

that’s crazy lol. do you buy things off SNKRS fairly often? I don’t believe this theory but some people claim you get an advantage in draws if you’re a constant buyer off the app
I buy off of SNKRS a lot. Plus, I’ve been a Nike member for a very long time.

Back
Top Bottom