Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

FCF362EF-2B4E-43D5-9140-216D2B735CCA.jpeg
Finally got one 😎

Gave me a quick L on the app and the dreaded payment error on wifeys account

I got a payment error on these, too, but the purchase ended up actually going through. Same thing happened on the Mag Hyper Adapt 2.0s last week. Never happened before that. This was using desktop and a bank card. Mobile (Android) never seems to work at all for me, but I just added a paypal just in case for future purchases.

So crazy reading comments on here and twitter of people saying they hit entering their info 5-10 min after the drop And people who entered at 10:00:01am EST took an L.

Makes me wonder if there was an authorization issue where it wasn't accepting payments in the correct order. I usually have a 100% L rate if I don't submit all my info by exactly 10am

Yeah seems they choosing the people that submit entry late. I went back for another size after the sold out msg but no luck.

So crazy reading comments on here and twitter of people saying they hit entering their info 5-10 min after the drop And people who entered at 10:00:01am EST took an L.

Makes me wonder if there was an authorization issue where it wasn't accepting payments in the correct order. I usually have a 100% L rate if I don't submit all my info by exactly 10am

Ive been thinking the same. I’ve had so many L’s and I check out right at release. I used to hit just fine maybe 3-4 years ago. But recently I haven’t hit on anything except for Kobe V EYBLS’s.

I entered right at 7 on my main using PP and took an L, and entered on mobile on wifeys account right after using a CC and took an L.... I’ll wait next time I guess

Back
Top Bottom