Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Been 10 days, 7-8 of which the seller had already shipped, and my Mochas still haven’t reached GOAT. After processing fee on StockX, GOAT is only about $10-20 more though. I think I may still prefer GOAT on these if I move forward.

goat way too expensive. i never been sent wrong item from sx
Gotta factor in that processing fee from sx. Total cost from goat is often the same or a few dollars cheaper, even if the price of the shoe is slightly higher. Splitting hairs though on a high dollar purchase.

Btw I hate the idea of putting money in Dan Gilbert’s pocket so I avoid sx either way.

off white 5.jpg

Gotta factor in that processing fee from sx. Total cost from goat is often the same or a few dollars cheaper, even if the price of the shoe is slightly higher. Splitting hairs though on a high dollar purchase.

Btw I hate the idea of putting money in Dan Gilbert’s pocket so I avoid sx either way.
for me goat is literally always more expensive. no mater the shoe. so usually i go with goat if i have goat credit or if i'm buying pre-owned. i still prefer ebay over both.

for me goat is literally always more expensive. no mater the shoe. so usually i go with goat if i have goat credit or if i'm buying pre-owned. i still prefer ebay over both.

Ebay definitely risky for a shoe like this. From my experience, every shoe I've wanted on Goat is like $40-50 more and the price doesn't fluctuate as often.

yall are right. sails are $7 cheaper on goat in my size right now. that was literally never the case with the black pair either. before it was like $100 difference, but now it's only $50. i have to admit, for only $7 extra i may have gone with goat, but so far neither has done me dirty so idk. it's just stocx really messed everything up with the extra fee

Last edited:
tax + processing fee + shipping is a killer every time. at 1st there was no tax and after a handful of purchases you'd also get free shipping on your next purchase. they did away with all that i feel it every time i buy on sx. HATE it!

If it were the old way, would already have a pair on the way. This new tax **** is absolute trash!

Back
Top Bottom