Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Wait it out. 650 to much locally.

It sounds like $600 for the size 10 is on the table now. I think DS court purple 2.0s plus cash is an option too.

I buy shoes to wear I’m not sure how often I’d really wear 5s — the only Jordans that I wear with great frequency are 1s. I have the fire red 5s from this year and wore them around the house and while shooting hoops. I do like the off white 5s a lot better however.

🤔

These went straight to the feet. Don't do these joints injustice having it DS sitting in boxes for months or even years. Put them on fellas.

IMG-6532.jpg

IMG-6534.jpg

It sounds like $600 for the size 10 is on the table now. I think DS court purple 2.0s plus cash is an option too.

I buy shoes to wear I’m not sure how often I’d really wear 5s — the only Jordans that I wear with great frequency are 1s. I have the fire red 5s from this year and wore them around the house and while shooting hoops. I do like the off white 5s a lot better however.

🤔

bro lemme do this trade lol i got a second pair ofcourt purps and its my size!

wow, hype aside, ow5 is really crushing the nigels. no contest. i don't have them in hand yet, but some of these pics are really making me fall in love with the look of the sails.

$680 ain't happening in my size on stockx or goat. that said, i just copped another pair for $675 elsewhere. ok, i'm done now.
:wow::smh:

I get that they're being sold on StockX but SNKRS only went up to size 14W. Look at the range of sizes:

1604712182259.png

Every other site that sold them or had raffles for them, same thing, they capped out at 14W, NOT 14.5W. So where did all of these size 14.5W pairs come from? They were not sold on SNKRS.

I get that they're being sold on StockX but SNKRS only went up to size 14W. Look at the range of sizes:

1604712182259.png

Every other site that sold them or had raffles for them, same thing, they capped out at 14W, NOT 14.5W. So where did all of these size 14.5W pairs come from? They were not sold on SNKRS.

Man.. I hope there is a perfectly logical explanation for this.

1604712182259.png

Yea you’re right. Overseas boutiques probably. Similar thing happened with the union off noirs. All US raffles and SNKRS went up to a 14 but size 15 was available in EU.

Man.. I hope there is a perfectly logical explanation for this.

Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not. If you know the reason for sure please tell me. The whole reason I brought it up is because I was skeptical that pairs over size 14W were real. But if there's a real reason I'll absolutely accept that. I just want to know before I drop the money.

Back
Top Bottom