Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Huh? I never wore those two together. U high?

It shouldn’t need to be said, but fine: wearing them separately is still not helping your case of being the arbitrator of taste or truth.

Last edited:
Y'all made me go pull them out lmao.

OW 4s in a sweep.

D660823C-A464-408D-9EB2-10FFC4E49665.jpeg

It shouldn’t need to be said, but fine: wearing them separately is still not helping your case of being the arbitrator of taste or truth.

Say what you want about shorts I wore over a year ago, but the topic here is the kicks, and that I can never be questioned on.

The OW 4s really make no sense for what the OW Collabs have been. That’s probably why they were the Women’s pair... women’s exclusive OW don’t make sense. The 5 takes a very OW-like idea, and executes it extremely well.

In hand they are a work of art. You could put them in a museum next to other beautiful sculptures.

By the way, the 4s look more in line with the original 10, that were mostly off-white color (besides the 1s, which Virgil switched in at the last minute. Originally it was supposed to be the white Euro pair). The red hits and silver 3M tongue on the 5s is nice but not in line with the OG 10.

^ You in the Off White 4's are too feminine crew :lol:

I wouldn’t use the word feminine. They have a very soft look though. The cream/Sail midsole is too vibrant and looks cheap, and can’t stand the use of that light mint color. Also, it doesn’t really have any deconstruction elements to it, which doesn’t align with the edgy look of most OW Collabs.

I dont like seeing the amount of hate on the guavas, its a good summer shoe. But 5s>>>>4s the fire red 5 is one of my favorite shoes
20201109_173533.jpg

“A good summer shoe” has always been a way to describe a shoe that sucks, but since it has summer colors, it is at least decent for that time of year.

It's been some time.

How has the aging on the bottom of the black V's been?

Getting yellow'er or remaining the same?

Back
Top Bottom