Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I’m tempted to cop off eBay.... is it safe with those random sellers? Even with authentication guarantee, I’m still weary. Thoughts for people who have bought from eBay?

Thanks for the info, appreciate it. Goat or StockX or any recommendation.
I go half size down on all 5s and 6s they just fit bigger to me and I go TTS on all other Js. Every time I look to compare prices it’s stockX that’s cheaper than goat.

I’m tempted to cop off eBay.... is it safe with those random sellers? Even with authentication guarantee, I’m still weary. Thoughts for people who have bought from eBay?
It’s the same random people sending shoes to stockx/goat. It’s not like those platforms are good at filtering out defective shoes. At least with eBay you can see the pair your buying.

Here y’all go. Put that on.
8A007743-FF9D-40AB-92FF-62FA775ABB9B.gif

ebay is the way to go for shoes been buying off there for years and years with very little issue.. It is by far the best place to score deals also. You just gotta keep an eye out, and always check the “newly listed” and “ending soonest” listings is the easiest way to spot good deals.

I just bought a pair of new chicago 13s for $220 shipped! The new authentication process obviously adds like an extra week of shipping time though.. But it’s nice to have. At some point in the future I’m sure the authentication will be optional and they’ll charge a small fee for it.

Unions 4s (both) > Off-White 5 Black > Travis 6 > Off-White 5 Sail

They're all dope though. Nike and their collaborators have been absolutely killing it the last few years.

Virgil, Chris Gibbs, Travis, Chitose Abe (Sacai), Aleali May. Almost every single pair these people have released have been great, and they've each released several. That's impressive. The one-off collabs have been great too, especially on Dunks.

Last edited:
Can I get a legit check on this pair from a local seller?
f4e0a2508b204a959ce894b6ffc1f009.jpg

d16ff285eedc4e8687515bfbebcabe58.jpg

attachment (1).jpeg

Attachments

• attachment_1.jpeg
    attachment_1.jpeg
    25.6 KB · Views: 40
  • attachment_2.jpeg
    attachment_2.jpeg
    24 KB · Views: 40
  • attachment_3.jpeg
    attachment_3.jpeg
    19.5 KB · Views: 47
  • attachment (4).jpeg
    attachment (4).jpeg
    14.9 KB · Views: 45
  • attachment (3).jpeg
    attachment (3).jpeg
    16.7 KB · Views: 529
  • attachment (2).jpeg
    attachment (2).jpeg
    22.7 KB · Views: 663
Got my Sails...Clean pair :nthat:

E42F4B3E-C20C-474D-8597-9BD6226D352C.jpeg
18E18404-9A41-452B-AE73-A28283ABB3D9.jpeg
Which Collab do you guys like the best?
C64E2DCB-E04A-42F9-BDF4-164D5874B05A.jpeg
These 5s are cool but if you hold all 3 in hand then it’s hard to ignore the cheap feeling on the ow5 compared to the other 2, especially the unions. The materials and build quality on unions is incredible by today’s standards.
All 3 are super dope though.

These 5s are cool but if you hold all 3 in hand then it’s hard to ignore the cheap feeling on the ow5 compared to the other 2, especially the unions. The materials and build quality on unions is incredible by today’s standards.
All 3 are super dope though.

“Build Quality” can’t save those 4s man. In fact, I’m gonna argue the build is pretty garbage, seeing as though the shape is nowhere near what a 4 should be.

“Build Quality” can’t save those 4s man. In fact, I’m gonna argue the build is pretty garbage, seeing as though the shape is nowhere near what a 4 should be.
I disagree. I think his edits as well as the materials correct for a lot of issues with that mold. Also the toe box slant is on point on most pairs I’ve seen. Flipping up the tongue is a huge mistake as far as the look. If you stop comparing it to a regular 4, it’s easier to appreciate the design.

Back
Top Bottom