Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I’d be curious to see what an OW 6 would be, but not until I get those Blk/Red OW 4s. BUT, I don’t know if I really want to see a deconstructed or flimsy-ish Jordan 6.

Dude, look at those 4s lol. The shape is terrible. The wings are hitting the midsole! It’s really not even a 4 anymore.

Dude, look at those 4s lol. The shape is terrible. The wings are hitting the midsole! It’s really not even a 4 anymore.
I’m not basing my want for these off of that video. I’m sure that IF they release, they’ll have the identical build and shape as the released Muslin/Sail OW 4s, so I’m not worried about shape and other details like that.

I’m not basing my want for these off of that video. I’m sure that IF they release, they’ll have the identical build and shape as the released Muslin/Sail OW 4s, so I’m not worried about shape and other details like that.

You would think so, but why are those like that!? They look ridiculous.

Let him have it, he seems to know

Apparently we need to smarted up
1609306134993.jpeg

I cracked and bought the sail 5s for £390. Can anyone recommend protection spray at all for them?

Reshoevn8r water & stain repellant

Read the instructions. It’s better to lightly spray a couple coats from a bit of a distance instead of heavily spraying them from close distance. I sprayed my Guavas and have been very happy with the results.

Back
Top Bottom