Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

marik's j's-min.gif

I don’t do 2s at all, so I have ZERO interest! The only 2 I’ll ever be interested in are the Chicago 2s. And my interest in those is mainly sentimental, as that’s the shoe MJ wore in the ‘87 Dunk Contest here in Seattle. Hopefully whenever those drop, they’re not some limited, hyped, collabed, or hard to obtain rendition.

I don’t do 2s at all, so I have ZERO interest! The only 2 I’ll ever be interested in are the Chicago 2s. And my interest in those is mainly sentimental, as that’s the shoe MJ wore in the ‘87 Dunk Contest here in Seattle. Hopefully whenever those drop, they’re not some limited, hyped, collabed, or hard to obtain rendition.
What do you think of these?

What do you think of these?

Color is cool, but they still don’t do anything for me. It’s still on my least favorite Jordan model of the first 14. Like I stated, my interest in the model is solely sentimental. Now I guess I could change my mind on the model once a Chicago pair ultimately drops, I wear them for the first time in my life, and I actually like how 2s look on me. But as it currently stands, 2s do absolutely nothing for me (outside of that sentimental pair), GR, hyped, or otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom