Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

2 Lows will always look like Jordan bowling shoes to me, and will always be the easiest of passes. Not the worst, but a 100% NO for me personally.

0B9E5FC5-A420-4C15-ADC1-DAA7802E83C3.jpeg
8F106CDE-D2A9-4FAD-8000-2F8E4B875D8C.jpeg
881A462C-7939-414B-9FE4-F2D49BF8366B.jpeg
6CCD11A0-EAF6-4562-A6D6-1403999850CA.jpeg
Excited for these and the black pair. Hopefully, this will cause Nike to put more effort on the 2's.

May use whiteout for the dumb signature, though.

I actually like the signature. It’s really too bad he went overboard on the midsole.

I actually like the signature. It’s really too bad he went overboard on the midsole.
I say the crazier the better. *** go wild. I love the sig and the cracked sole. I’m in for a pair of these on resale if needed.

Sidenote - I got the Chicago 2s just out of curiosity last year, my kids clowned them so hard they bullied me into selling them. The black sole on them was weird. At least this sole is a beat down cracked white.

I say the crazier the better. *** go wild. I love the sig and the cracked sole. I’m in for a pair of these on resale if needed.

Sidenote - I got the Chicago 2s just out of curiosity last year, my kids clowned them so hard they bullied me into selling them. The black sole on them was weird. At least this sole is a beat down cracked white.

I’m ready for the OG 2 Highs to come back. No kids around to bully me. 😂

Back
Top Bottom