Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

For those who copped on Off White’s site, are you able to track your order? All i get is “invalid order or email” when I try to track it on the site.

I do have the order confirmation email and my card was charged.

Download the FedEx app…Both my orders are showing in there but come back as invalid on the site…

What’s the fit like?
True to size. Not super tight around the ankle like a performance basketball shoe for obv reasons and my heal slides up just slightly but it’s barely noticeable. Took my husky on a walk in them and they are comfortable. One interesting thing is the laces are a deep nearly purple hue and the rest of the blue is more bright than a royal blue to me especially in the sunlight. Heel tab poppin.

Attachments

• 67412148-6EBC-469B-BE19-4FBF6FAAA4CD.jpeg
    67412148-6EBC-469B-BE19-4FBF6FAAA4CD.jpeg
    242.6 KB · Views: 358
True to size. Not super tight around the ankle like a performance basketball shoe for obv reasons and my heal slides up just slightly but it’s barely noticeable. Took my husky on a walk in them and they are comfortable. One interesting thing is the laces are a deep nearly purple hue and the rest of the blue is more bright than a royal blue to me especially in the sunlight. Heel tab poppin.

Good looking out…

TTS is what he planned on…I’ve been .5 down on 2’s for as long as I can remember but the re-worked toe box on these had me thinking that wasn’t going to be the case anymore…

Can’t comment on these particular pairs yet since I don’t have mine yet but overall the 2’s have always been fairly comfortable…Especially in comparison to the 1’s…

Full length encapsulated air unit in a phylon midsole is what all the retros (outside of the 95’s that is) have used…OG’s and 95’s had polyurethane midsoles obviously…Feel like a slightly less comfortable Jordan 10 is the best way I can describe them…

Now again, I don’t have these pairs yet and that re-worked midsole might have changed things up…

Can’t comment on these particular pairs yet since I don’t have mine yet but overall the 2’s have always been fairly comfortable…Especially in comparison to the 1’s…

Full length encapsulated air unit in a phylon midsole is what all the retros (outside of the 95’s that is) have used…OG’s and 95’s had polyurethane midsoles obviously…Feel like a slightly less comfortable Jordan 10 is the best way I can describe them…

Now again, I don’t have these pairs yet and that re-worked midsole might have changed things up…
that's the thing. all the polyurethane midsole trope is overdone. It's like walking on a giant styrofoam rock. I've been wearing my Asics and NBs and I can't even compare what a ride those are in comparison to any of the retro Jordans. the only retro Jordans I can rock with are the 7s in terms of comfort. I dont believe the full length encapsulated air baloney unless its a foamposite.

What kind of insoles do these have?

Ortholites on the last 2 low retro were very comfortable.
These. I’d say they are comfortable shoe. OW 5s are more so but whatever. Don’t buy these if your a grandpa looking at stunting on walks on the mall with your walking group, get your sketchers!

Attachments

• C8D58AB0-DC00-4F80-88CD-099C2B3D1FB0.png
    C8D58AB0-DC00-4F80-88CD-099C2B3D1FB0.png
    660.4 KB · Views: 215
  • CA5B0608-5806-4D85-BC1C-824994FDE884.png
    CA5B0608-5806-4D85-BC1C-824994FDE884.png
    934.7 KB · Views: 217
I just bit in the black and blue pair, i initially was just going to stick to the white pair but had some shoes to sell i wasn’t going to wear (black/yellow undercover sacais, black undefeated dunks)

blacks lookin a little better on feet… 🤔

not better than the whites obviously but lookin a little better than before 🤷🏾‍♂️
Haven’t worn them but a few times but I really like them. Great way to mix up the rotation. With these in the rotation it’s gonna push me to sell some serious ds heat I’ll never wear.

dont wanna hype em up and want prices to be near retail, but the black ones a nicer color scheme. really trash of nike to produce in such low stock. celebs got em real quick

Last edited:
decided to wear my 2004 pair 😭 crumbled after 2 hours of wear found the OG receipt in the box too
53313DAC-B1D1-4778-A415-2CA8965CDF03.jpeg
D11D75A4-C22A-4A6E-A2DD-DD3E2FD268E2.jpeg

I haven't been on here for a minute, but these 2s got me excited like old times. finger crossed for my pairs to come through.
makes me sad seeing those pics, because i took mine out from ice too to check up on them and im starting to get the hungry sole. that being said, i must tell myself to rock the hell outta the OW once i get them in hand!

Do you guys think we’ll get the white/red or white/black/red OG pair first?

white/black/red pair will definitely come first. I see them actually releasing next year. They’re the pair MJ wore in the quarter finals and are the most iconic of the 2 colorways.

the black/blue OW 2s i bought yesterday already reached stock x. They must have either had them there already or someone did a drop off

Black pair got dropped off as I was coming back from the mall…Threw them on right out of the box…Giving them a test run to go get the kids from school in a little while…

Anxious for the white pair to get dropped off in a couple days but I was high on the black pair from the start…These things are 🔥

8ED1988F-A9F7-4B3D-BD56-D691D01AD74F.jpeg
627572A0-41C3-40D1-9994-86FDB8B7967B.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom