Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

I wonder if someone shipped a whole bunch of fake pairs of OW2 to StockX in the hopes they might get through.

Might possibly explain the sudden dip in prices on StockX which I didn't see happen on GOAT.

It has to be. Cause it was before the release. So you know it wasn't just random ppl who won pairs off SNKRS who didn't know any better. And anyone who has a pulse to the sneaker game knows NOTHING offwhite/jordan related goes for barely above retail before the drop.

Sounds a lot like someone selling off a bunch of reps before stock X gets these things in by the boat load and can actively spot fakes easier.

Virgil likes to add “take OFF” with this package tape

Attachments

• 360D57EC-0AF1-4493-8828-EE770D4EFB45.jpeg
    360D57EC-0AF1-4493-8828-EE770D4EFB45.jpeg
    340 KB · Views: 496
yeah i'm surprised these 2's retailed at $250, not even the OW 5's were that high. And low tops generally costs less

I imagine the higher price is to cover the expenses of creating a custom sole mold. To create a translucent cracked midsole in every size including half sizes was probably pretty costly. Add in the fact that production numbers were lower than a standard collab which means the cost per shoe was more than usual. Then theres the box design as well, which was another cost. Jordan Brand could have easily just made these $150-$175 tops, but they know Off White products have a lot of hype, hence the reason retail was $250

I imagine the higher price is to cover the expenses of creating a custom sole mold. To create a translucent cracked midsole in every size including half sizes was probably pretty costly. Add in the fact that production numbers were lower than a standard collab which means the cost per shoe was more than usual. Then theres the box design as well, which was another cost. Jordan Brand could have easily just made these $150-$175 tops, but they know Off White products have a lot of hype, hence the reason retail was $250
they prbly added the extra $100 just cuz of the off white name attached to this. and I believe the leather is a full grain, but not a $250 full grain.

Specifically, for the white/red.

Anyone who ordered from StockX, or Goat gotten any movement on their orders? I had my first order cancelled after the seller never “confirmed”, and although my 2nd order has been “confirmed”, they have yet to ship. Unless prices continue to drop, I’ll probably pass on messing with any more attempts if these get cancelled.

Anyone who ordered from StockX, or Goat gotten any movement on their orders? I had my first order cancelled after the seller never “confirmed”, and although my 2nd order has been “confirmed”, they have yet to ship. Unless prices continue to drop, I’ll probably pass on messing with any more attempts if these get cancelled.
All 3 of my sx orders got canceled today.

My order was canceled earlier today.

All 3 of my sx orders got canceled today.
My order was canceled earlier today.
Thanks for the replies. Something’s not adding up with the “availability” shown on these resale sites. Sending reps in, and getting cancelled is one thing. Listing shoes for sale that you don’t own is a new one. Seems like there’s either no accountability, or people are just making burner accounts to drive up a price that has now dropped by hundreds.

Did 9.5 really sell? Weird no sites had em to pick foe the raffle, idk if empty gallery did or the OW website. Wondering if I should just go for a 10 on resale or try my luck with a 9. Im a snug 9 in my Union/OW 4’s and recently AMA 3’s so maybe these will fit?

Did 9.5 really sell? Weird no sites had em to pick foe the raffle, idk if empty gallery did or the OW website. Wondering if I should just go for a 10 on resale or try my luck with a 9. Im a snug 9 in my Union/OW 4’s and recently AMA 3’s so maybe these will fit?

OW website had 9.5 for both colorways. As did END Clothing and Footpatrol in their raffles. However, I think these were made in really limited quantities for reasons we can only guess.

Reviews I’ve seen say the OW2 fits like the Air Jordan 1. So if you’ve ever gone half size up or down on the AJ1 and felt alright, I’m guessing you’d probably be safe going with the same size variation for the OW2.

Both of my goat orders just sitting there. Confirmed. Not shipped.

pair from stockx got shipped today. comin from Belgium of all places. I wish I waited a little and got these for cheaper, but im really hoping they continue to sink. once again nobody likes 2s

Both of my goat orders just sitting there. Confirmed. Not shipped.
Mine has only been a few days, so I’m probably just being impatient. I fully expected the first pair to get canceled since the price I bought them for was almost half of what was listed after my purchase. Then a few days later, the lowest price was EXACTLY the same as I originally paid. Up until last month, I never had an issue with Goat. Since then, I’ve had a delayed shipping, and 3 canceled orders. I would have preferred using eBay, but there are zero pairs listed in my size, and I had Goat credit in my account. I quit using StockX after my account got hacked last year.

Back
Top Bottom