Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

So is there hope that the white/red will go down?
Normally a release like this would die down demand wise in 2-3 months and prices plateau.. These seem to have some extra heat but I wouldn’t be surprised if prices level out and fall off in 6 months. Has happened with multiple other high-hype releases, especially on eBay.

I wouldn’t be surprised if 6-12 months from now you could score a pair on eBay for like $600 ish. Just gotta wait til everyone’s attention moves away to the latest releases.

Normally a release like this would die down demand wise in 2-3 months and prices plateau.. These seem to have some extra heat but I wouldn’t be surprised if prices level out and fall off in 6 months. Has happened with multiple other high-hype releases, especially on eBay.

I wouldn’t be surprised if 6-12 months from now you could score a pair on eBay for like $600 ish. Just gotta wait til everyone’s attention moves away to the latest releases.
this is what im hoping, where its exactly like the 85 neutrals that dropped and now they're hovering around $400. look at the 5s, 2s gonna be more or less the same. nobody likes the 2s

this is what im hoping, where its exactly like the 85 neutrals that dropped and now they're hovering around $400. look at the 5s, 2s gonna be more or less the same. nobody likes the 2s

I wouldn’t count on this unfortunately. I think we all agree that most people don’t like 2’s lol but you also have to take into consideration this is still an OG cw sans the OW badges. You Mix in the fact that stock was apparently super limited, I don’t think these will dip much lower than where they are. I actually can see these doubling in the near future.

I’ve been sitting here debating on pulling the trigger for the whites. But I may just pass. That’a a lot to drop on a shoe that I’m not sure how much wear they’d get. We’ll see after the holidays.

damn. this is one if the few new releases that actually excites me. i really love the white pair, but $1k for some 2s all bc of Virgil? i just can't justify coming outta pocket, but I'm seriously considering trade/sell a couple pairs to get them
So I sold a few bottles of aventus and now there is a fresh $2k in my PayPal. Now, the hard part... do I really wanna spend almost $900 on these? Wore these today judt bc...
20211123_125218.jpg

I wouldn’t count on this unfortunately. I think we all agree that most people don’t like 2’s lol but you also have to take into consideration this is still an OG cw sans the OW badges. You Mix in the fact that stock was apparently super limited, I don’t think these will dip much lower than where they are. I actually can see these doubling in the near future.

I’ve been sitting here debating on pulling the trigger for the whites. But I may just pass. That’a a lot to drop on a shoe that I’m not sure how much wear they’d get. We’ll see after the holidays.
I dunno dude. im offloading some heavy stuff to grab these. I hate being forced into paying a luxury tax for every sneaker that drops tho. Its not sustainable lol.

I dunno dude. im offloading some heavy stuff to grab these. I hate being forced into paying a luxury tax for every sneaker that drops tho. Its not sustainable lol.

lol I hear you bro. I offloaded a bunch during the lockdown and have been trying to cut back ever since. I’ve been focusing on only the must haves and trying not to get caught up in the hype. We’ll see how long that mentality lasts with these though lol.

Back
Top Bottom