Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Straight to feet…Both pairs are 🔥…Black pair might still get the tip for me…Either way both pairs are getting worn like crazy…

90899204-AC85-43EF-934A-24DD08D348B9.jpeg
99F7370A-424E-403D-A4B3-C8D108EE1C27.jpeg

I’ve had 4 separate orders cancelled and refunded between Grailed and StockX. Tf
My 2nd attempt with GOAT was shipped yesterday, but we’ll see what happens once it gets there. Prices dipped, and are starting to climb back up.With how “limited” these are being advertised as, it seems like there will be a lot of cancellations/reps in the mix. Can’t even find a legitimate real vs fake on YouTube. Only thing I saw was rep vs “updated” rep

Gl w/ goat. They refunded me for my 11/9 order and said my 11/12 order is in its way, just delayed. But it doesn’t even show shipped, it shows being packaged like my 11/17 order. 2 orders right now, hoping one of them gets there lol.
I can’t complain, it’s just a weird issue with 9.5s. 1st world problems. Like when is my mach1 ever gonna get made ford?

Just got my white pair in from Off White. Gotta say I have mixed feelings about it.

IMHO, it looks a lot better in photos than in hand. However, I also think it's one of those shoes that will age well as it gets beaten up.

Last edited:
So is the midsole on these rubber?

I'm thinking about moving my pine green off white dunks or trade those for these.

Gives you an idea on the last time I "won" something off SNKRS :smh:
I haven’t won anything on there this year. I’ve given up on it totally at this point. Last year I was only able to win f***ing twice on there, for fire red 5s and center of gravity 35s. That’s it.. :smh::evil:

The nike website launches were 100,000 times better (when the site didn’t crash:lol:)

I don’t understand how a company like that is totally incapable of letting their most enthusiastic customers purchase their products, and apparently content with that. Somebody there has to have some foresight. SNKRS and Nike app used to be my main outlet for online launch day purchases, now I barely mess with them at all. I’ll do the draws for shoes I really want, with zero expectation of being able to purchase. Same with footlocker now with the FLX app garbage. I don’t even open that app now.

it was cringe on the trophy room 1's. Less cringe on the off white 2's thats supposed to look like the autographed pair stashed in Nike's vault, hence the crumbling midsole look.

Back
Top Bottom