Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Yellow laces
200D9EB1-C080-43F2-8E6F-C6514EB6B653.jpeg

its the black midsoles for me. I don't generally like it when the upper and the midsole are the same color (unless they're both white). Granted, I wouldn't mind it the black pair for retail. But resale? Nah. Theres a reason why they're not even half of the price of the white pair, general consensus feels the same way.

While I like what he did with the toe shape on these, I think they brought the toe rand back a lil too far. Should be a little thinner/smaller IMO. Looks good from the side but not so good from the top.

yeah they def did this… that toe piece usually falls in the front of the shoe, nice catch… shoe looks really good from top down, I actually like this…

Why are the sail 4’s so damn expensive. :frown:

Anyway I copped sail 5’s last week off of stockx and the seller shipped. Hopefully stockx gets them in tomorrow so they can ship them out same day. I need these on my feet before the new year.

I’ll probably go for lot 5’s next and then sail 4’s before prices get even crazier.

Last edited:
Why are the sail 4’s so damn expensive. :frown:

Anyway I copped sail 5’s last week off of stockx and the seller shipped. Hopefully stockx gets them in tomorrow so they can ship them out same day. I need these on my feet before the new year.

I’ll probably go for lot 5’s next and then sail 4’s before prices get even crazier.

Real talk, I wasn't even a fan of the sail 5s but I bought two pairs, one off goat instant ship and the other on stockx, and they are amazing in hand.

which is the muslin 5? Both the 5's have the Muslin colorway in the color description because the muslin color is like a yellow and I'm assuming its the yellow soles.

Back
Top Bottom