Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

For those that wear their 5s, are the foams in the back ripping?

It’s ripping because it’s exposed foam and the wearer is pulling/tugging at the material. Just lace them loose. It’s like people that don’t know how to lace Jordan 1s. You never lace them tight. It’s going to be like a fat chick putting on jeans. It’s going to be a struggle. Other than that, you should be fine. Also, the Sail pair gets dirty. That’s probably why most try to go for the black pair.

It’s ripping because it’s exposed foam and the wearer is pulling/tugging at the material. Just lace them loose. It’s like people that don’t know how to lace Jordan 1s. You never lace them tight. It’s going to be like a fat chick putting on jeans. It’s going to be a struggle. Other than that, you should be fine. Also, the Sail pair gets dirty. That’s probably why most try to go for the black pair.

Black pair looks better than the sail, thats why.

Unds

7A11B099-1942-4BA3-9470-BE94374CAD1D.jpeg

I traded my muslins and unc 4s for travis frag lows. I don't regret it at all. I had 2 pairs of sails and 1 pair of muslins and I got rid of them all. They're dope, but too fragile and they don't age well imo. I desperately need a pair of Chi OW 2s, but no one is tryna trade them. I personally think Chi 2s is the best OW shoe ever created by far. I'll eventually getta pair, but I just gotta be patient ala my trav frag lows.

I traded my muslins and unc 4s for travis frag lows. I don't regret it at all. I had 2 pairs of sails and 1 pair of muslins and I got rid of them all. They're dope, but too fragile and they don't age well imo. I desperately need a pair of Chi OW 2s, but no one is tryna trade them. I personally think Chi 2s is the best OW shoe ever created by far. I'll eventually getta pair, but I just gotta be patient ala my trav frag lows.

The Chicago 2s are the best, no doubt.

That's why I have 5 pairs of them.

I never was a fan of any of the OW stuff until the 5s. A lot of the deconstructed aesthetic, or the over lace additions on other pairs, was just not the move for me personally. I do like the 4s, but that eggshell color isn’t for me at all. Even with the 5s, I was initially put on them due to the cutouts, thinking that the wearers socks would be super visible. But after getting them, and seeing that while there are those circular cutouts, the windows aren’t all that visible, especially if you just wear regular degular black or white socks, I was sold! The ripstop esque material on the upper is dope IMO, both the colors are pretty neutral/versatile IMO, and while I like (not love) normal Jordan 5s, the slimmer build/profile that the OW 5s offer is one of the things that I prefer over normal 5s. I was really hoping that those rumored OW 5 Aquas would’ve dropped.

By "popping the tongue," do we mean having the tongue exposed/out, as opposed to having your pants covering/over the tongue? If so, and if that's considered wild, then I'll GLADLY welcome being labeled as wild or washed. It looks aight on some IMO, but I personally can't cover the tongue and half of my shoe. Sht looks off to me.

Wus wrong with poppin?

Seriously just depends on pants you are wearing. Ow 5 Muslims go w just about anything

Attachments

• CB821A62-4845-4128-9954-9B9B77192DE0.gif
    CB821A62-4845-4128-9954-9B9B77192DE0.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 532
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom