Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

How many times have you worn them / did they eventually break in? I’ve worn my black pair 6 times and they still feel like walking on bricks they’re so firm underfoot and on top.
I wear them prob 3x a week, and they are a little more broken in. Absolute tanks though and will probably look the same in 10 years. I even hooped in them! Definitely still firm but not uncomfortably stiff at all. I wear them like they aren’t some special shoe at all, they get dirty from kids baseball games etc. Why I like them so much, black midsole, just wipe them down. Like new.

I wear them prob 3x a week, and they are a little more broken in. Absolute tanks though and will probably look the same in 10 years. I even hooped in them! Definitely still firm but not uncomfortably stiff at all. I wear them like they aren’t some special shoe at all, they get dirty from kids baseball games etc. Why I like them so much, black midsole, just wipe them down. Like new.

Good to know! I need to wear mine some more then. Thx!

Welp, finally was able to make it happen. Some may say I gave up too much, but I'm happy with the trade. Definitely got my wears outta the SBBs over the years, I barely wear them at this point, plus I still have 2.0s so it was a pretty easy decision. Tradeblock has been good to me.

🙂

Screenshot_20220603-021329_Tradeblock.jpg

Show us how your SBB's looked before the trade so we can gauge who really won that trade
They were in really good condition. No heel drag, barely any creasing (this is why I swear by force fields, btw) and minimal star loss. With taxes and shipping on top of the $180, my total outta pocket was $240.

I'll never forget I wound up with 5 pairs for retail on 6/27/2015 (release day). Same day turtle doves dropped. The day after my bday, that's why I remember. I only went after the 1s bc I didn't think yeezy would flourish the same with Adidas. I was heavy plugged back then so I coulda gotten just as many TDs. Obviously that was a gross miscalculation that I wound up regretting. 🤦🏾‍♂️

More accurately put, they're 2 all-time grails in terms of "recent" releases. Recent meaning within the last 5-10 years.

Back
Top Bottom