Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

good luck bro
hoping I hit at social status, wish, a ma maniere....FA chicago....anywhere

From what I hear social is having a hard time trying to decide how to release they don’t want pandemonium and they also don’t want people camping days on end I told somebody yesterday the best thing is a random scavenger hunt type of deal around the city like post hey I’m at concord mills first 13 people get tickets for the 1’s or hey I’m at the arena first 13 people get tickets for prestos that’s completely fair and random

Good luck to all the heads trying to hit at State St.
Unless you spend money at that specific store, I doubt that even a 10 Min HS gonna help you.
I’m sure the algorithm is designed to only help people win who spend money at that specific store only.
From my experience, I’ve only won at the NYC stores where I spent the most money. The couple of times I’ve tried at other locations, I never won even with a 10 Min HS.
Regardless, good luck to everyone. I’m hoping everyone here on NT hits.
If I hit, Fxck it, I’m out from NYC to CHI :nthat:

From what I hear social is having a hard time trying to decide how to release they don’t want pandemonium and they also don’t want people camping days on end I told somebody yesterday the best thing is a random scavenger hunt type of deal around the city like post hey I’m at concord mills first 13 people get tickets for the 1’s or hey I’m at the arena first 13 people get tickets for prestos that’s completely fair and random

or live ig raffle and or post all the winning tickets on the web transparency would be nice. no one has time to run around a city also they can be sued if someone is hurt. not a good look.

Good luck to all the heads trying to hit at State St.
Unless you spend money at that specific store, I doubt that even a 10 Min HS gonna help you.
I’m sure the algorithm is designed to only help people win who spend money at that specific store only.
From my experience, I’ve only won at the NYC stores where I spent the most money. The couple of times I’ve tried at other locations, I never won even with a 10 Min HS.
Regardless, good luck to everyone. I’m hoping everyone here on NT hits.
If I hit, Fxck it, I’m out from NYC to CHI :nthat:

its not designed for that i hit in NY (for other releases) and i know other NT'ers that hit on the chocolate yeezys in NY and don't live there

also lots of people hit in the Atlanta stores don't live in Atlanta that theory been debunked

The algorithmic methods behind FTA family APP is as unknown to people as apples encryption if anything to keep it from being boted or exploited its probably designed to be random as heck.

its not designed for that i hit in NY (for other releases) and i know other NT'ers that hit on the chocolate yeezys in NY and don't live there

also lots of people hit in the Atlanta stores don't live in Atlanta that theory been debunked

The algorithmic methods behind FTA family APP is as unknown to people as apples encryption if anything to keep it from being boted or exploited its probably designed to be random as heck.

Hopefully that’s the case. What I wrote earlier has been from my personal experience...

:angry:I hate app raffles man.

i love them i don't wanna camp and i don't have time

i hate paper raffles cause that backdoor city.

why would you hate app raffles its actually the semi most fair way to do things
If social status does FCFS good lord I would be eating!!!!

you know ATL can't do that because they have a policy chances are Social will release pairs at they Flagship store and be done with it.

ahhh. that's only fair to the people that don't work

easiest way is to just do in store raffle today and tomorrow. and be somewhat fair with the selection of winners

If anyone is going into the Chicago store today please let me know.

I will gladly provide you with my Username and Password for you to check in for me.

Thanks in advance.

i love them i don't wanna camp and i don't have time

i hate paper raffles cause that backdoor city.

why would you hate app raffles its actually the semi most fair way to do things

U can’t win unless u have a 10M Headstart Tho. That sucks because I don’t shop at those sneaker chains that often. I mean I have to do the app raffle for some Jordan 11’s now. I understand the backdoor system in some states but it’s not like that here in Michigan especially for Jordan’s.

From what I hear, the stores won’t even touch them. They’ll only be shipping. Social Status, in Atlanta anyways, has purged their staff 2-3 times already since opening, because of backdoors. Ima hit the DM up today to see if they’ve decided how to do it. She claims she doesn’t allow backdooring, but I gave her proof of it happening on Aleali May release and she said it would be taken care of. Heard it all before.

U can’t win unless u have a 10M Headstart Tho. That sucks because I don’t shop at those sneaker chains that often. I mean I have to do the app raffle for some Jordan 11’s now. I understand the backdoor system sucks worst in some states but it’s not like that here in Michigan especially for Jordan’s.

From what I hear, the stores won’t even touch them. They’ll only be shipping. Social Status, in Atlanta anyways, has purged their staff 2-3 times already since opening, because of backdoors. Ima hit the DM up today to see if they’ve decided how to do it. She claims she doesn’t allow backdooring, but I gave her proof of it happening on Aleali May release and she said it would be taken care of. Heard it all before.

i was done with social after that scavenger hunt BS.

then the prizes given to the winners was trash.

since the app in Atlanta i knew shops like social status would be backdoor heaven for resellers cause the FTA chains are washed now.

i should drop off an application i wouldn't mind part timing j/k

man, I didn't realize so many people hate the"backdoor"

i guess I've been ignorant to it since I've been the beneficiary of it for years.

things aren't hard to get anymore, but when it was, it was super convenient to say ...
"bruh, how far we go back! elementary. jump rope. hide and go seek. pitty pat. red light green light"

i was done with social after that scavenger hunt BS.

then the prizes given to the winners was trash.

since the app in Atlanta i knew shops like social status would be backdoor heaven for resellers cause the FTA chains are washed now.

i should drop off an application i wouldn't mind part timing j/k

Lol, yeah they’re the worse. I actually did try to PT with them and after getting the offer, I understand why people backdoor, no incentive for them not to honestly. They don’t pay anything and want you to service “upscale” clientele with 5 star customer service, which Ive never gotten at Social or AMA. I didn’t win the scavenger hunt but I did get moonrocks from that release through a friend. Honestly, I think the DM does have good intentions, but within the framework of the company, it’s hard for her to stop it. Once again, there is no incentive for the employees not to backdoor, from a company that could give them more than enough.

man, I didn't realize so many people hate the"backdoor"

i guess I've been ignorant to it since I've been the beneficiary of it for years.

things aren't hard to get anymore, but when it was, it was super convenient to say ...
"bruh, how far we go back! elementary. jump rope. hide and go seek. pitty pat. red light green light"

THIS.

I was honest with her about backdooring when asked in an interview. Everyone hates them until they have them. My only gripe with it was being first in line and NEVER getting my size or I was 3rd in line for Aleali May and they only sold one men size. Well two, but the other was backdoored, and it was my size. That’s what irritates me. I’m not hating, because I have people who “look out” to an extent as well.

IMG_1593.PNG
2201 just worked for me today at 10:20 and it wasn't working last night after it was posted here.

Retry some of the numbers they might get recycled.

Back
Top Bottom