Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

IMG_1593.PNG
2201 just worked for me today at 10:20 and it wasn't working last night after it was posted here.

Retry some of the numbers they might get recycled.

Yo you that dude bro!!!!!

Social status ATL backdoor like crazy. They’ve backdoored to me before. They fired almost the whole staff because of the obvious backdooring.

As far as the aleali May 1s, they really embarrassed themselves. When they sold 1 men’s pair and 3 men’s pair at Maniere, even resellers were PISSED. if you’re gonna backdoor, cool but don’t backdoor your whole stock. And if you backdoor a majority of your stock, tell the people in line that you only have X amount of men’s pairs so they don’t waste their time waiting all night.

Wonder what the date change will mean for current reservations.

With so many out of town people signing up, I'm willing to be there'll be a lot not picked up, you might as well start lining up now.

man, I didn't realize so many people hate the"backdoor"

i guess I've been ignorant to it since I've been the beneficiary of it for years.

things aren't hard to get anymore, but when it was, it was super convenient to say ...
"bruh, how far we go back! elementary. jump rope. hide and go seek. pitty pat. red light green light"

i'm fine with it as well i had the backdoor connect. i know several shoes i didn't have to worry about.

the fact even my connect said it was getting out of hand like whole size runs. employees basically blackmailing each other so they can help they 7 friends. like i see you help 2 of ur friends well i wanna help 2 of mine or i'm snitching. basically folks were trying cash out and hurting the company image as a whole.

i mean look how many people started hitting on yeezys when the app opened up. back in the day only a fraction of those folks would have had a chance.

i can understand why people hate it cause tbh like its complete BS that people take time to get like 30 raffle tixs and like 25 of them had no chance cause that shoe has been back door'ed. i remember the chi 1's 60 people wasted they time cause the size was already mine. i didn't put in a tix either.

I think they'll let people sign up til the 17th

they will let people sign up to whatever that app says most likely :rofl:

they have counter on the app maybe they will update it. to be safe go by that count down assume cut off tomorrow.

This release is pure trash how you hype a shoe up so much have a pre-release and still not know what you are doing in terms of like when the shoe actually comes out

Social has been shady for years and will continue to be you guys are right there is no incentive for employees they make about 8-9 a hour and got bills to pay and most people working there are working their for a “status” if you feel what I’m saying. Bottom line is I’ve told people before until they get completition in their cities they will continue to dominate their in markets no one else is in SC NC Upper FL I mean you have no choice but to go to them and it sucks but until somebody comes to compete they win.

The owner knows what goes on but doesn’t care because he still get money regardless they have had a bad rep forever and it won’t change until transparency happen live raffle won’t work it’s no space in the store for that

Man I miss the days of live raffles at NTSF. :nthat:
I remember one time there was like 2-300 people across the street on the Levi steps. I ended up winning Dave whites that day

Social has been shady for years and will continue to be you guys are right there is no incentive for employees they make about 8-9 a hour and got bills to pay and most people working there are working their for a “status” if you feel what I’m saying. Bottom line is I’ve told people before until they get completition in their cities they will continue to dominate their in markets no one else is in SC NC Upper FL I mean you have no choice but to go to them and it sucks but until somebody comes to compete they win.

The owner knows what goes on but doesn’t care because he still get money regardless they have had a bad rep forever and it won’t change until transparency happen live raffle won’t work it’s no space in the store for that

hold at a near by park have the winners pull up later no one said it had to be in store or do it ig live or facebook live i mean the lottery the actual lottery has found ways around this

its all about image show the winners on ig (if they want to be photo'ed) you can win favor with the idea of transparency it works for politics they honestly just don't care like you said

Back
Top Bottom