Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

You are extremely shady.

You don't make a promise to someone, then change your mind when it benefits you. Men don't do this, and shouldn't tolerate this behavior.

You know you're being shady because in your post you're trying to justify it. "I have never met the acquaintance's friend" Why is this a factor now if you made the promise initially? smh

Stand by your word. Obviously, I will never know what you decide to do, but I hope you do the right thing.

Why you taking it so personal? The dude should have been upfront with him. To be fair he should split the profit 50/50 Why? He wouldn't have the opportunity to get a pair without him. Plus he's doing all the work and getting nothing from him, while the other dude wanted it for a come up. The other dude was being shady. He's just leveling the playing field.

Side story. My friend camped out for the XXIII Finales. His friend. Not a friend anymore was hustling hard at multiple locations for more pairs. He lied to him about having family issues and went to another store to secure more guaranteed pairs. My friend held him down and asked if you get more pairs, let him know. Well he ended getting multiple pairs at the other location. So when my friend found out, he got the wrong size, thought about selling the dude's pair, and kept the hang tag. It was hectic at that time. I think the BF Friday AF1s, Eminem 2s, and Kobes dropped during that time.

Why you taking it so personal? The dude should have been upfront with him. To be fair he should split the profit 50/50 Why? He wouldn't have the opportunity to get a pair without him. Plus he's doing all the work and getting nothing from him, while the other dude wanted it for a come up. The other dude was being shady. He's just leveling the playing field.

Side story. My friend camped out for the XXIII Finales. His friend. Not a friend anymore was hustling hard at multiple locations for more pairs. He lied to him about having family issues and went to another store to secure more guaranteed pairs. My friend held him down and asked if you get more pairs, let him know. Well he ended getting multiple pairs at the other location. So when my friend found out, he got the wrong size, thought about selling the dude's pair, and kept the hang tag. It was hectic at that time. I think the BF Friday AF1s, Eminem 2s, and Kobes dropped during that time.

How you telling me I'm taking something personal? Because, I said something you don't agree with :lol: ? Come on son

The point is simple. I don't need to read your side story or anything else you have to say.

Point is, you don't make an agreement with someone then when it benefits you, you change the agreement. That is shady, and as MEN we shouldn't operate like this. What the OP should learn is, EITHER to say no, be more upfront or just don't offer any favors.

Whether or not, someone is going to wear them or sell them, shouldn't mean anything to you... :lol: yall tripping. You know why? Because from the get-go you already made up your mind, that you are giving him the item.

Line outside of Saint Alfreds is outside the door. RSVP Gallery is forcing you to buy a shirt. Haven't been to Notre yet.

Line outside of Saint Alfreds is outside the door. RSVP Gallery is forcing you to buy a shirt. Haven't been to Notre yet.

Notre is super straight. They’ll give you 2 tickets if u ask (1 for each shoe). STA and Notre had zero lines when I went this afternoon around 1.

Didn’t waste my time going to RSVP cuz they’re always on the shady ish.

Notre is super straight. They’ll give you 2 tickets if u ask (1 for each shoe). STA and Notre had zero lines when I went this afternoon around 1.

Didn’t waste my time going to RSVP cuz they’re always on the shady ish.

Yeah RSVP is bascially a L.. Notre or St. Alfreds or bust. I will say that RSVP snapped with the tee's though.

Just traded my blazer/90 winning entries for a ZF/97 - same size gonna do a London swap. Fun! What are the odds that one dude hit the pairs I wanted in my size and I hit the pairs he wanted in his.

Also,

basically. But thats for anybody thats winning any OW raffle this week, pickup is the 11th for most shops and if you go pickup, you're sacrificing Hu drop. Good thing Kith makes you pick up at like 9am, you can try for any overnight Hu's and then go pick up OW and then rush back home for the adidas hu drop.

If I win any in-store raffle for Saturday, imma have to ask my co-worker to do me a solid since I'm supposed to be relieving him for my 24 hr shift that day. Especially if I hit at Ubiq :lol:

If I win any in-store raffle for Saturday, imma have to ask my co-worker to do me a solid since I'm supposed to be relieving him for my 24 hr shift that day. Especially if I hit at Ubiq :lol:

Didn't you go through this for the Mars Yards? Start coughing tomorrow and sneezing just in case to be "sick" for Saturday.

Screenshot_2017-11-08-20-07-30.png
"Frags"!!!

Didn't you go through this for the Mars Yards? Start coughing tomorrow and sneezing just in case to be "sick" for Saturday.

Yeah but at least this time I'll know in advance and he'll already be at work. If he doesnt wanna do it, I'll probably risk it and take an uber there and back and hope I dont get paged :smh:

Yeah but at least this time I'll know in advance and he'll already be at work. If he doesnt wanna do it, I'll probably risk it and take an uber there and back and hope I dont get paged :smh:
:lol: something I would do :lol:

Are the 1s gonna be available online as well or just pick up at stores? Nike dot com? What day? Please help a brother with some info

Back
Top Bottom