Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Hey all, just wanted to ask for people's opinions on my situation here.

I was asked by an acquaintance to enter a raffle in my country for these for his friend. I thought nothing of it because the odds of winning were pretty low, so I did it. Anyway, found out I won. I have never met the acquaintance's friend, but I have seen his facebook posts where he resells sneakers and tries to make money off people looking for sneakers (he calls it "helping"). Should I just be truthful and give him the shoes (not my size, I have no interest in these)? What would you do?

asked by an "acquaintance" to cop for "his friend". keep them and keep it moving

Any Chitown peeps hear anything from Notre yet? Their social media accounts have been quiet today. Last shop I’m waiting to hear from, and probably the best odds in Chicago for securing a pair IMO. St Alfred’s might be straight too.

RSVP on their typical “make a purchase and you get a ticket” BS. Just to have your pair backdoored anyways. Nah, I’m good.

And half the country entered the FootAction raffle, and I’m sure plenty with multiple 10m accounts, so ain’t a chance in hell im hitting there.

Any Chitown peeps hear anything from Notre yet? Their social media accounts have been quiet today. Last shop I’m waiting to hear from, and probably the best odds in Chicago for securing a pair IMO. St Alfred’s might be straight too.

RSVP on their typical “make a purchase and you get a ticket” BS. Just to have your pair backdoored anyways. Nah, I’m good.

And half the country entered the FootAction raffle, and I’m sure plenty with multiple 10m accounts, so ain’t a chance in hell im hitting there.

Yeah bro I don't think Notre has released anything yet, I am over here in the West Loop now going to stop in but they have been saying IG will be the first post they make about release details. Notre is a good option, but STA just said they are doing raffle tomorrow 12-8.

Hey all, just wanted to ask for people's opinions on my situation here.

I was asked by an acquaintance to enter a raffle in my country for these for his friend. I thought nothing of it because the odds of winning were pretty low, so I did it. Anyway, found out I won. I have never met the acquaintance's friend, but I have seen his facebook posts where he resells sneakers and tries to make money off people looking for sneakers (he calls it "helping"). Should I just be truthful and give him the shoes (not my size, I have no interest in these)? What would you do?
Sell them yourself and give the proceeds to charity or pay off debt.

notre tends to do their raffles a little later, so I wouldn't be surprised if these are the same.

For la...fcfs

Attachments

• 2C47A90D-821B-4679-9B27-32A4D1427108.png
    2C47A90D-821B-4679-9B27-32A4D1427108.png
    591.8 KB · Views: 112
Back
Top Bottom