Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

cobrab19 cobrab19 Good luck man. Hope we both hit. I was about to take a long lunch in 2 hours then just got told we have a team lunch today. Hopefully I don't hit too much traffic going into and leaving the city.

ugh, now i definitely need to leave work early to hit up undftd la brea since they dropping 1s lol

nope, if it is like past raffles. you have to sign up on their laptop. (SF location)
They gave me a piece of paper with a code and I was told to enter online which I just did
I guess u can only enter for one shoe unless I’m mistaken.

So I went into Saint Alfred’s today to fill out a raffle ticket for the 97/VM/ZF, and one for the Peezys. Turns out they combined the raffles, and if you win you get a pair of Peezys AND your choice of an Off White pair.

Something seems sketch about this. Last week when I entered I got a ticket for each the Prestos and 90’s. Now I get 1 ticket for 4 shoes. Haha what?

But maaannnn, if they call me Saturday morning

Thank you, brother.

I want to go get the code but don’t want to drive to midtown for there to be a line.

So I went into Saint Alfred’s today to fill out a raffle ticket for the 97/VM/ZF, and one for the Peezys. Turns out they combined the raffles, and if you win you get a pair of Peezys AND your choice of an Off White pair.

Something seems sketch about this. Last week when I entered I got a ticket for each the Prestos and 90’s. Now I get 1 ticket for 4 shoes. Haha what?

But maaannnn, if they call me Saturday morning
was there a line?

What’s the going rate for a size 10 Chicago 1s? Thinking hard about dropping resell money on them : (

Back
Top Bottom