Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

So I went into Saint Alfred’s today to fill out a raffle ticket for the 97/VM/ZF, and one for the Peezys. Turns out they combined the raffles, and if you win you get a pair of Peezys AND your choice of an Off White pair.

Something seems sketch about this. Last week when I entered I got a ticket for each the Prestos and 90’s. Now I get 1 ticket for 4 shoes. Haha what?

But maaannnn, if they call me Saturday morning

Bruh I thought the exact same thing. I will shimmy like Mase in a 90s Puffy video if I hit, but there's now way it's happening.

So I went into Saint Alfred’s today to fill out a raffle ticket for the 97/VM/ZF, and one for the Peezys. Turns out they combined the raffles, and if you win you get a pair of Peezys AND your choice of an Off White pair.

Something seems sketch about this. Last week when I entered I got a ticket for each the Prestos and 90’s. Now I get 1 ticket for 4 shoes. Haha what?

I just reread your post more closely. last week it was 1 ticket for the presto and 90, and then 1 ticket for the blazers and hyperdunks. STA usually just does 1 ticket for all hyped shoes releasing at once.

notre has been doing the separate tickets though so maybe you were thinking of their raffles.

What if you don't want to buy both pairs? Do you forfeit your win?

Screen Shot 2017-11-16 at 10.43.54 PM.png
i cant believe i won from undefeated lol

Last edited by a moderator:
is undefeated LA still sending out emails or are all these wins from earlier?

Left Saint Alfred about an hour ago. In and out. They're bundling tickets together, so if your name gets called, you get first pick on either the Jordan I or the Air Force 1 in whatever size is left. Calls go out Sunday.

babyjs23 babyjs23 where do these official pics come from i forget the nike website that has pics of the upcoming shoes

What site does J23 app get his pics

Anyone know .
Those are Nike’s Official Pics so from their database.

Some have their ___ set up to retrieve any new uploaded pics.

Back
Top Bottom