Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

up on footlocker app for state st. Not sure where else. Only 4 possible head starts which is kinda strange.

Fcfs?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-02-09-10-42-22.png
    Screenshot_2020-02-09-10-42-22.png
    88.6 KB · Views: 387
Yeah I heard the lines for reverse breds were bad and those were a raffle
Imagine a line for FCFS

This Off White 5 is like some creepy dejavu for me.

The black metallic 5 was my first Jordan shoe back in 1991. Only reason mom let me buy them was because the Jordan 6 had just come out, so the 5’s were on sale.

From ‘91 to ‘95 you couldn’t take these Jordan’s off my feet. I balled, skated, and wore these shoes everywhere!

In the end the shoes were so beat that they almost looked like a different colorway. Most of the durabuck had flaked off, exposing the fuzzy grey material below.

The toe box of the right shoe had an open hole from toe drag. The left shoe had an ollie hole above the sharks teeth. There was another hole beneath my big toe. And of course the soles (what was left of them anyway) were piss yellow.

Flash forward to 2020. When I see the first official images of the Off White 5, with its rough, grey upper, yellowed outsoles, and holes, you can imagine what I’m thinking. Virgil must have been inspired by an old beat pair of black metallic 5’s. Or maybe he did the same thing to his pair back in the day?

Mannnn Chicago is eating

they had 250 left over wristbands for the 85 ( or I was told they held some stock for fcfs) lets hope that’s what the fcfs means on the 5s

4 min head starts? Headstart down from 1000 to 500? I’ll take it 😂

Mannnn Chicago is eating

they had 250 left over wristbands for the 85 ( or I was told they held some stock for fcfs) lets hope that’s what the fcfs means on the 5s

4 min head starts? Headstart down from 1000 to 500? I’ll take it 😂
when did they pass out wristbands? Friday night?

Back
Top Bottom