Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

So crazy reading comments on here and twitter of people saying they hit entering their info 5-10 min after the drop And people who entered at 10:00:01am EST took an L.

Makes me wonder if there was an authorization issue where it wasn't accepting payments in the correct order. I usually have a 100% L rate if I don't submit all my info by exactly 10am
you are correct here. I hit on 2 accounts, one with a credit card one with paypal. the first account with the card hit 1 min later and said "third party payment not authorized" same thing with cactus jacks months ago. the paypal account hit 3 mins later while i was complaining about losing the first one at 10:05.

Only have 1 account but Back 2 back W's ( niors and OW 5's) on SNKRs after 6 years of L's.

I got the 3rd party payment errors both times (fixed itself) ive won and I always enter asap. For what its worth both W's I entered on a work PC thats remoted to Missouri even though I live here in NC.

No wins anywhere, including Ubiq and Lapstone raffles. Trying to decide if I want to snag a pair at resale while they're about as low as they'll get.

I entered right at 7 on my main using PP and took an L, and entered on mobile on wifeys account right after using a CC and took an L.... I’ll wait next time I guess
Were you able to enter on the account that you got EA from? I tried to enter but at 9am the button went from notify to purchased instead of buy.

Took Ls on mine, Wifey’s and business partner account.... BUT Moms came through with the DUB!!!!!

84F2CBCC-B290-44FE-9643-E268E410800B.jpeg
I love seeing things like this, this is how my mom is with instore raffles or FCFS, good women 😎🙏🏾

First response was size? Cmon bro where's the love and appreciation lol. Sounds like you were curious about size to quickly check stockx and goats asking price lmao

Back
Top Bottom