Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

3430B0F7-1DE3-4F95-895C-07B63DDBC68C.gif
HOLD STEADY BOYS

I can currently grab a local pair of size 10 for $650, which is pretty much split between stock x payout and buying from stock x after fees and taxes. He is also willing to do a trade involving court purple 2.0s plus some cash on my end (amount TBD). I’m contemplating how bad do I want these...

Lol this is crazy. 28 buyers praying for $600 even (pre-**** you tax and fees, of course)

Attachments

• 84B70CB1-327B-4F64-A134-602C1B9E022E.png
    84B70CB1-327B-4F64-A134-602C1B9E022E.png
    422.5 KB · Views: 275
U have to be brain dead not to understand why these are $600+.
1. OW x Jordan
2. Classic colorway - Fire Red 5
I missed the bluntness :lol:

and yeah as far as people sticking to a round number on their Sx bid, that’s funny style to me. I’ve seen that plenty, if I’m gonna bite the resale bullet I’ll just put it in for a dollar over that round number and skip them fools

U have to be brain dead not to understand why these are $600+.
1. OW x Jordan
2. Classic colorway - Fire Red 5
So a brand created by a dude who was sued by Ralph Lauren for reusing and reselling Ralph Lauren flannels at exorbitant prices after putting his own logo on them, now resells classic shoes made famous by an all time great basketball player rebranded with zip ties and punch holes is what’s the new wave? I guess that answers my question. Again, no shade for anyone that genuinely likes these. Spend your money on what you want. But fire reds next to these ain’t even a contest. Fire reds crushing these

So a brand created by a dude who was sued by Ralph Lauren for reusing and reselling Ralph Lauren flannels at exorbitant prices after putting his own logo on them, now resells classic shoes made famous by an all time great basketball player rebranded with zip ties and punch holes is what’s the new wave? I guess that answers my question. Again, no shade for anyone that genuinely likes these. Spend your money on what you want. But fire reds next to these ain’t even a contest. Fire reds crushing these

Obviously the OG is far superior, but the OW version Is always going to cause a higher demand and price because of the hype. It is what it is.

I like what they are doing by giving the OG colorways a new life, whether or not you like the Virgil is doing it is subjective but at least its something different. Just like Sacai I don't understand the hype but I like that they are doing something new with a classic shoe

Well said. Fire Reds >

Honestly hated these. I've never hit on SNKRS for a pair of OW Jordans before (and I love the 1s and 4s) but of course I hit on these. I was fully-intending to try and hold onto them and flip them in the future to try and get the 4s or maybe the original colorway of these, but when they came in the mail earlier this week I opened them up and god damn it I loved them in person. Wtf. I've never been mad about liking a shoe before.

Back
Top Bottom