Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

Welp... my $581 bid just got accepted on StockX. Broke my personal record that stood for 3.5 years lol

Crazy how resale has flipped in reference to sizes this year. Smaller sizes use to command more than 10 and up. Now my 10.5 is always one of, if not the highest priced :smh:

Crazy how resale has flipped in reference to sizes this year. Smaller sizes use to command more than 10 and up. Now my 10.5 is always one of, if not the highest priced :smh:
I've noticed the same thing. I wonder what that's all about, doesn't make much obvious sense to me.

IMG_8185.PNG

and years ago those smaller sizes were the last to sell out/had lower resale value

Seems more white to me than sail.

Whatever the color is, it’s better than the factory blacks.

I agree, That’s why I use to Love the BIN 5’s just couldn’t afford them back then...

but Yea they’re a lot lighter/whiter than the sail laces that come with the sail 5’s. More like a cream color than a sail.

MJ taught me lol
339D54E8-E4FE-434B-92F7-506868AC8D40.jpeg
B63B60C3-E7A2-4FAB-8040-B4B3AC9B5A02.jpeg

Last edited:
I agree, That’s why I use to Love the BIN 5’s just couldn’t afford them back then...

but Yea they’re a lot lighter/whiter than the sail laces that come with the sail 5’s. More like a cream color than a sail.

MJ taught me lol
339D54E8-E4FE-434B-92F7-506868AC8D40.jpeg
B63B60C3-E7A2-4FAB-8040-B4B3AC9B5A02.jpeg

Ahhh ok I thought the Black came with straight up White laces. Looks 🔥.

$550?? Nice! What size

also, ebay now doing authentications??
Size 8.5. And yea they started doing authentication AFTER I bought this pair. But I got proof of purchase from seller and compared what I got to various videos and pics of legit checks and it’s 100% legit. Most sellers are willing to sell cheaper on eBay bc it’s no fees for any shoes over $100. So deals can be had if you keep looking.

Back
Top Bottom