Off-White x Air Jordan Thread - Rest In Peace Virgil Abloh

B5E2202F-0435-4000-8CEA-0CB4458B767A.jpeg

had to take these out for good luck… 🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽

Wait. No size 14......error messages galore.........and I got a "you have not been selected" and the timer is still counting down.:lol:

Just gave me my 2 L's before the raffle is even over.

Ok ill bite.

I also had the low 2’s as a teen, was my 2nd pair of Jordans ever. Ive had thoughts of grabbing the white highs a couple times in the past years but never did, really forgot about them. Now these OW versions are coming out, fire I like.

Regardless, we have to NORMALIZE that a collab can get people interested in a model they didnt like or care for before. Nothing wrong with that. At the end, it doesnt matter.

On the other hand, youre here just to call peope hypebeasts? Yes theres convo to be had but just to come and bash people well, whats the real point of THAT convo.
I am not referring to anyone in specific so no, I am not bashing nobody. I am speaking in generalities as well as referring to what I'm seeing in social media.

I find it hard to believe that people all of a sudden think 2 lows are fire because of the stylistic elements Virgil added lol.

They like it cause it's worth $500 end of story. IMO

If these were only going for retail, everyone would be saying they ugly af.

LOL wrong. I rock my **** bro. My 2010s still
seeing the concrete to this day cause they been worn and broken in for 11 years and wont crumble even in 2021

ok bro. Same here, but I don't feel the need to gatekeep. Like picassoswerve said, its ok to be interested in an old model after a collab or a re-release that changes how the old model looks. You don't have to be on the wave originally to be qualified to like the model now.

aj1.jpg

I tried to give y'all all the names and emails of the ppl at nike who run the SNKRS app but the mods shut me down.

ok bro. Same here, but I don't feel the need to gatekeep. Like picassoswerve said, its ok to be interested in an old model after a collab or a re-release that changes how the old model looks. You don't have to be on the wave originally to be qualified to like the model now.

aj1.jpg
I hear you for sure but you can't say that what I'm saying is wrong.

There's no need for people to get extra sensitive about my opinion and claim I'm "bashing" when I never mentioned anyone specifically. Like I said, I'm speaking in generalities and it's not a lie that some folks all of a sudden want these OW 2s cause of the aftermarket value.

At the end of the day there ain't nuttin wrong with copping the shoe because they worth 500 as opposed to copping the shoes because you truly like the silhouette of the 2s, which most people never have liked to begin with

Last edited:
I tried to give y'all all the names and emails of the ppl at nike who run the SNKRS app but the mods shut me down.
I gave y'all the head of SNKRS on a platter to hold accountable for this weekly BS but ppl called me crazy. Until the community rises up stuff won't ever change.

Back
Top Bottom